or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Organize & Declutter › Post pics of your clean, clear space
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post pics of your clean, clear space - Page 17

post #321 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring Flower View Post
Oh, love this! Thanks for indulging my need for some inspiration on space and clutter and design!

I love your color choices, I love your hallway, love the tile, and love the climbing plant, and the quilt, and there were other lovely things that caught my eye, too. Very nice! It looks so bright and cheerful.
Awww, thanks!
post #322 of 1163

Here's Ours

Living Room and Dining Room.

I'll try to post the bedrooms when I have more time.

The little wicker box in the corner by the fire place is where we keep my son's toys.

Kitchen:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1450.jpg

Dining Room:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1451.jpg

Entry:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1452.jpg

Fireplace:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1453.jpg

Living Room: The cords on the side of the couch are from my husbands laptop
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1454.jpg

Living Room:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1455.jpg
post #323 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengingophelia View Post
Last weekend I made progress!

this and this and this are now this and this and this and this.
LOVE that color on the walls! I exclaimed that so loudly just now that I woke DS who is in the process of being walked to sleep
post #324 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwonamesalike View Post
Living Room and Dining Room.

I'll try to post the bedrooms when I have more time.

The little wicker box in the corner by the fire place is where we keep my son's toys.

Kitchen:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1450.jpg

Dining Room:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1451.jpg

Entry:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1452.jpg

Fireplace:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1453.jpg

Living Room: The cords on the side of the couch are from my husbands laptop
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1454.jpg

Living Room:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1455.jpg

Lovely! Very pretty, cozy, comfortable, and uncluttered!
post #325 of 1163
Wow very inspiring pictures! I really need to get going on my decluttering!
post #326 of 1163
Thanks....our lives have become so much simpler with less stuff cluttering it everyday.
post #327 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwonamesalike View Post
Living Room and Dining Room.

I'll try to post the bedrooms when I have more time.

The little wicker box in the corner by the fire place is where we keep my son's toys.

Kitchen:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1450.jpg

Dining Room:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1451.jpg

Entry:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1452.jpg

Fireplace:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1453.jpg

Living Room: The cords on the side of the couch are from my husbands laptop
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1454.jpg

Living Room:
http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/a...g/HPIM1455.jpg
I love the colours you've chosen for your kitchen and dining room. They look great against the white trim. I also like your pot rack and the plant behind the sink!
post #328 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionTigerBear View Post
Okay, mine is still a teeny bit cluttered, but much, much better!

http://smithfamilytimes.blogspot.com...ment-2008.html
Very nice! I love the tulip stencils on your wall - I am filing that away in my mental house ideas folder!

I also think you are a really cool mama for leaving the slide out like that!
post #329 of 1163
My turn! I've been stalking this thread since the beginning! I'm hosting a blessingway here tomorrow, so I am deep cleaning.

So far I just have pics of the living room, but I will try to add more later.

What you see standing from the front door. This is our living room, the stairs go up to our bedrooms and a bathroom.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y/DSCF6085.jpg

Looking a bit to the left, you can see my reading chair with my library books. I don't get to sit here nearly enough! lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...DSCF6086-1.jpg

This is my children's reading corner, at the back of the room. I am hoping to get some more cushions and bean bags, but they are quite happy just sitting on the chairs. The especially like sitting on the mattress under the lamps. The baskets on the shelves hold craft materials.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...DSCF6087-1.jpg

Our bookshelf. The top few are my books and the bottom shelves are the children's books. Some of their lego / K'nex creations are displayed at the top. The door leads to their playroom.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y/DSCF6088.jpg

Our launch pad under the stair case. This is wear we hang bags, keys, etc. The basket on the shelf holds hats and sunscreen, the chest holds all the children's shoes. The hallway leads to our dining / homeschool room and kitchen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y/DSCF6090.jpg

TFL!
post #330 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathleenRay View Post
My turn! I've been stalking this thread since the beginning! I'm hosting a blessingway here tomorrow, so I am deep cleaning.

So far I just have pics of the living room, but I will try to add more later.

What you see standing from the front door. This is our living room, the stairs go up to our bedrooms and a bathroom.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y/DSCF6085.jpg

Looking a bit to the left, you can see my reading chair with my library books. I don't get to sit here nearly enough! lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...DSCF6086-1.jpg

This is my children's reading corner, at the back of the room. I am hoping to get some more cushions and bean bags, but they are quite happy just sitting on the chairs. The especially like sitting on the mattress under the lamps. The baskets on the shelves hold craft materials.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...DSCF6087-1.jpg

Our bookshelf. The top few are my books and the bottom shelves are the children's books. Some of their lego / K'nex creations are displayed at the top. The door leads to their playroom.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y/DSCF6088.jpg

Our launch pad under the stair case. This is wear we hang bags, keys, etc. The basket on the shelf holds hats and sunscreen, the chest holds all the children's shoes. The hallway leads to our dining / homeschool room and kitchen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...y/DSCF6090.jpg

TFL!
What a beautiful home!! Creating a reading area is such a great idea!!! Love it!
post #331 of 1163
KathleenRay, your house looks great!!
post #332 of 1163
I like so much the warmth of your space, Kath! It's gorgeous.
post #333 of 1163
:

Is it pathetic that it totally starts my day on the right foot to see this thread at the top? LOL.
post #334 of 1163
KathleenRay,

I love your home! It's so beautiful and looks functional as well. I think I have to steal your book ledge idea, I've been wanting one of those library style bookshelves for awhile but they're so expensive! I love this idea . Looks great, mama. Thanks for the inspiration.
post #335 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by cece View Post
I think I have to steal your book ledge idea, I've been wanting one of those library style bookshelves for awhile but they're so expensive!
I'd been wanting a library book shelf for a long time too, then I saw these shelves used at my son's Montessori preschool. They're from Ikea.

http://www.ikea.com/au/en/catalog/products/56690305

post #336 of 1163
KR, your house is gorgeous! And looks like the perfect place for a Blessing celebration. Have fun!
post #337 of 1163
Fun thread! I don't know how I missed it in the past. It inspired me to hop up and take some pics of our house to share! I don't know if it counts as clean, clear space--you tell me! I would love some suggestions on how to neaten it up since I hate, hate, hate clutter. I could only do the living room, kitchen and bathroom since the bedroom is occupied and dd started fussing before I could get to the playroom. I'll try to get those tomorrow!

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4950.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4951.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4952.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4953.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4954.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4955.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4956.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4957.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...m/DSCN4960.jpg
post #338 of 1163
notwonamesalike: I love it! The kitchen is so warm and inviting it just makes me want to sit down for a cup of coffee.

KathleenRay your house is lovely. I the reading area. And I'm jealous at the launch pad because mine will never be that simple, LOL. Then again I'm in the northern US where it snowed an inch on sunday
post #339 of 1163
StrawberryFields, that looks clean and clear to me! I didn't notice any clutter. We have the same kids' easel
What type of baby swing is that?
post #340 of 1163
Quote:
Originally Posted by aratiaw View Post
StrawberryFields, that looks clean and clear to me! I didn't notice any clutter. We have the same kids' easel
What type of baby swing is that?
I don't know a ton about the swing because it isn't mine (SIL borrowed it to me) but the side says Fisher Price Aquarium Cradle Swing. It's neat because it swings either side to side or front to back. It doesn't have batteries in it any more but I like to set dd in it so I can do the floors or cook in the kitchen! I hang toys from the little fishy mobile so she can grab and bat at them. With batteries the mobile turns and it plays music or ocean sounds.

And thanks for thinking the house looks clean and clear, I think that since I really hate clutter it always looks cluttered to me even when I've been cleaning all day. Dh is sick of me rearranging the furniture in order to find a set up that doesn't make me feel so anxious.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Organize & Declutter
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Natural Living › The Mindful Home › Organize & Declutter › Post pics of your clean, clear space