or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Life With a Baby › Itty Bitty Baby Boner
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Itty Bitty Baby Boner

post #1 of 30
Thread Starter 
Please remind me that my son is not the only little boy waking up with raging baby boners! It's a little disconcerting in the middle of the night. I mean, jeez, I expect it from his father , but the baby?
post #2 of 30
Yep normal! My ds used to get them when he was little and it never quit Hes 4 yrs now and will still have them from time to time... mostly when he has to go potty in the morning Welcome to little boys.
post #3 of 30
Mine has always gotten them too. Am I allowed to say it's kinda cute?
post #4 of 30
Quote:
Am I allowed to say it's kinda cute
Mine gets 'em too! I just have to chuckle. I hope you're allowed to say it's kinda cute, b/c I kinda think so too.
post #5 of 30
Omg, I love the name of this thread!! LOL

Yes, we have those around here too. Sometimes I have a hard time getting it to go down in the diaper so he won't pee straight out the top! Oh, and omg bathtime, he LOVES his peepee!! Its his favorite toy!
post #6 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMommyNiceNice View Post
Please remind me that my son is not the only little boy waking up with raging baby boners! It's a little disconcerting in the middle of the night. I mean, jeez, I expect it from his father , but the baby?


Yep totally normal. Both my boys did that. It freaked me out the first time I saw one...I worked in childcare....

just be glad your son is a healthy and happy male!
post #7 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by OllieMama View Post
Mine gets 'em too! I just have to chuckle. I hope you're allowed to say it's kinda cute, b/c I kinda think so too.
Of course we're allowed. Our children's bodies are sweet and beautiful and our feelings are normal and innocent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MPsSweetie View Post
Omg, I love the name of this thread!! LOL

Yes, we have those around here too. Sometimes I have a hard time getting it to go down in the diaper so he won't pee straight out the top! Oh, and omg bathtime, he LOVES his peepee!! Its his favorite toy!
In fact, we don;t really have any bath toys...he's fine with the water and whatever else he's pulling on!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG our son's are going to kill us when they grow up... and ever find out we talked about this on MDC!:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
post #8 of 30
I was just telling DP that his son had a really cute itsy bitsy erection from trying to pee after he was done. It is cute. His whole body is cute. (He has the cutest butt EVER!)

And yes, he wakes up with a not-so-itsy-bitsy erection nearly every morning. It's actually how I know he's actually going to wake up soon, and isn't just stirring (and that I need to get a diaper over that quick, in case he decides not to fully wake up first!).
post #9 of 30
Very normal! If available, I have my DH change those diapers, lol.
post #10 of 30
Yeah, it's cute. Makes me sorta laugh every time. Healthy little guy. Happy. Normal..... totally normal. At least he isn't peeing on me all the time! I don't miss that from his earlier days!
post #11 of 30
I hope the authorities don't read my post and take my son away but I think his little penis is adorable. Everything on his body is just so miniature. I love it.

Although when he is erect and pees... wow... the first time THAT happened I sure was surprised. Talk about duck and cover.
post #12 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkTrance View Post
I hope the authorities don't read my post and take my son away but I think his little penis is adorable. Everything on his body is just so miniature. I love it.

Although when he is erect and pees... wow... the first time THAT happened I sure was surprised. Talk about duck and cover.
Oh, the pee fountain! :

The only time it weirded me out was when it happened while I was massaging him I quickly stopped massaging his legs and moved on to arms/hands!
post #13 of 30
LOL, happens here too.
post #14 of 30
It's perfectly normal. The first time I saw DS with one I was a bit taken aback, but then said to myself "OK, good to see that everything's working properly" and continued with the diaper change.

He's 5 and it still happens occasionally- I just don't see him naked nearly as often these days!
post #15 of 30
Diaper changes are made much more interesting. I laughed when my son discovered himself at around 2.5 months. He just loved to be naked and grab at himself. A built in toy, what fun!
post #16 of 30
My DH just said the other day that he never expected DS's penis to be so cute! He said it's just this perfect, cute minature penis. I have to agree.
post #17 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetka View Post
Very normal! If available, I have my DH change those diapers, lol.
:
post #18 of 30
Thread Starter 
Good, I feel better! This last time it was really much bigger than I would ahve expected for such a tiny boy!

You know, he has a "double butt" too, like a double chin, only he has a second little hinder under there! His leggies are so fat, but he has a tiny little frog waist.
post #19 of 30
This is so funny! Right after my dd was born my grandma asked over the phone "does she have a cute 'biscuit'?" Of course!
post #20 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMommyNiceNice View Post
Please remind me that my son is not the only little boy waking up with raging baby boners! It's a little disconcerting in the middle of the night. I mean, jeez, I expect it from his father , but the baby?
I've got three of them in the house. One is dh. Makes night or early morning diaper changes more interesting.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Life With a Baby
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Life With a Baby › Itty Bitty Baby Boner