or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › I'm Pregnant › Can I guess your baby's gender?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can I guess your baby's gender? - Page 2

post #21 of 2395
will you guess for me? we're not going to find out the gender until birth (may 25 08 is the due date).

i usually have really good pregnancy intuition as far as the date of birth and potential complications (for myself and other women), but i've never tried to guess for people over the internet. i think i need to know them in person.
post #22 of 2395
I want to play too!!!! This little one is due on 1/3 and we had our 20wk anatomy scan. They could tell the gender, but we wanted to wait.

Can't wait to hear your prediction!
post #23 of 2395
Oooo!!! Will you guess mine? I'm due June 2nd and here is a pic of me with my oldest: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...100_0320-1.jpg


It's funny, but I was in a class several weekends ago and the teacher told me I was pregnant. She told me that this baby was very adamant about making it's presence known. She said she also saw red curly hair. Went home and took a pregnancy test.... It was positive! Thinking back, I wish I would have asked her if she had any idea as to a gender.


Thanks!
post #24 of 2395
My turn! My turn!

2 pics for you:
http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=100_7327.jpg
http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=100_7376.jpg

I was due 4 days ago. So once the kid comes out, we'll know for sure.
post #25 of 2395
I'd love a guess too! I am due June 15.
post #26 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by K's Mom! View Post
oooh, this is cool. Can you guess what I'm having? I'm due May 21st. TIA
I'm guessing girl for you
post #27 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyM26 View Post
I'm due on June 2nd. I'll find out the sex eventually, but I'm curious if your vibe matches with mine.
I'm thinking boy for you, but keep getting girl vibes, too, though not as strongly...I'm thinking maybe I'm seeing two children, a boy first and then a girl. So for this one we'll go with boy
post #28 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bethanydear View Post
Guess for me? I know, at least according to US, but those can always be wrong...
Bethanydear, I'm thinking a little girl for you.
post #29 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_kristina View Post
Sure take a guess. Here is a link to a pic of me http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ent=zoo019.jpg it's a couple months old and I think I was like 4 weeks then. We will be having an us to check on the heart and if we have cooperation we will see what's there then. If not it's waiting for the birthday.
I'm thinking you're going to have another son- the string test acted kind of odd with you, showing boy but every once in a while, giving a couple of girl spins. Are twins a possibility?

I'll go with boy
post #30 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicely_m View Post
ooh, ooh, PLEASE guess mine!! I'm having a 21-week ultrasound on thursday, and I'd love to get an advance hint.
there's a link to an earlier ultrasound pic in my signature, if that helps you, and i will PM you a link to a picture of me. (I'm one of those types who doesn't want to be recognized on the internet)
I'm having really strong girl vibes with you

And btw, the baby has the cutest little nose!
post #31 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGierald View Post
Hi! I hope you can take a guess for me Im due March 18th, and having an u/s November 5th


If you'd like a pic of the u/s at 10 weeks, let me know, i can PM it to you
My first guess was boy- but go ahead and send the u/s picture, and I'll keep thinking it over in the meantime.
post #32 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HannahsMomma View Post
I would love it if you would guess for me too ! I am due April 25.
Thinking girl for you
post #33 of 2395
Can you make a guess for me?
post #34 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishereal View Post
I want a turn !!!!!!!!!! pick me pick me lol
my picture is on my myspace page which is on my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am 13 weeks preg dues date around April 17 ow and I am not getting an ultrasound !!!!!!!!!!
here is another link to some photos of me http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/vip/shannelle-
Guessing girl for you, too.
post #35 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttcintexas View Post
I'd love to read your guess. I know, based on ultrasound and amnio results. Due a week from tomorrow (10/22).
Thinking boy
post #36 of 2395
post #37 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by majormajor View Post
will you guess for me? we're not going to find out the gender until birth (may 25 08 is the due date).

i usually have really good pregnancy intuition as far as the date of birth and potential complications (for myself and other women), but i've never tried to guess for people over the internet. i think i need to know them in person.
Guessing boy for you
post #38 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by leafwood View Post
I want to play too!!!! This little one is due on 1/3 and we had our 20wk anatomy scan. They could tell the gender, but we wanted to wait.

Can't wait to hear your prediction!
I'm getting lots of girly vibes from you
post #39 of 2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
Guessing boy for you
i didn't want to say anything to influence your guess, but DH, DD, and I are all getting boy vibes too. however, i think i've never been right on gender, so usually my guess is a good indication of the opposite.

i'll let you know in may! (probably early may. i'm getting early vibes with this one)
post #40 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billie View Post
Oooo!!! Will you guess mine? I'm due June 2nd and here is a pic of me with my oldest: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...100_0320-1.jpg


It's funny, but I was in a class several weekends ago and the teacher told me I was pregnant. She told me that this baby was very adamant about making it's presence known. She said she also saw red curly hair. Went home and took a pregnancy test.... It was positive! Thinking back, I wish I would have asked her if she had any idea as to a gender.


Thanks!
Ah, you've got me stumped! I'm seeing a definite boy AND a girl, I just can't tell which is coming first. I'm going to say this one is a boy, but you've definitely got a girl waiting for you, too.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: I'm Pregnant
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › I'm Pregnant › Can I guess your baby's gender?