or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › I'm Pregnant › Can I guess your baby's gender?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Can I guess your baby's gender? - Page 3

post #41 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthatgirl View Post
My turn! My turn!

2 pics for you:
http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=100_7327.jpg
http://s63.photobucket.com/albums/h1...t=100_7376.jpg

I was due 4 days ago. So once the kid comes out, we'll know for sure.
Man, this was a hard one for some reason. At first I said boy, then girl, then boy again, then girl again. The string test said the baby was a boy, but on the next try said girl, and the latest try, it went back to boy. I'm thinking what it is is I'm seeing your DS and DD, and this next one is another boy. But honestly, this is a tough one- I'll go with boy though...I guess. :
post #42 of 2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
Ah, you've got me stumped! I'm seeing a definite boy AND a girl, I just can't tell which is coming first. I'm going to say this one is a boy, but you've definitely got a girl waiting for you, too.
LOL! I am so confused! This will be the last child hubby and I have.... :

Thank you, though!
post #43 of 2395
Quote:
Originally Posted by ananas View Post
Man, this was a hard one for some reason. At first I said boy, then girl, then boy again, then girl again. The string test said the baby was a boy, but on the next try said girl, and the latest try, it went back to boy. I'm thinking what it is is I'm seeing your DS and DD, and this next one is another boy. But honestly, this is a tough one- I'll go with boy though...I guess. :


You know, I have the same ability to KNOW what women are pregnant with. This kid has me completely stumped. The minute I got a BFP for my pregnancy w/ ds, I KNEW it was a boy. The same thing happened when I got a BFP w/ dd -- I KNEW it was a girl. And we were surprised w/ both of those pregnancies, as well. (No u/s.)

This time? Clueless. I keep leaning toward boy, but I get girl vibes, too! :
post #44 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenHanded View Post
I'd love a guess too! I am due June 15.
I'm thinking girl. I also think you'll have one more boy.
post #45 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by isra1986 View Post
Can you make a guess for me?
My guess for you is girl
post #46 of 2395
Yeah, got my ultrasound about 2 weeks ago and thats what the tech said too!
post #47 of 2395
Would you guess for me?? I have no preggie pics yet, only 11 weeks.

Thanks!
post #48 of 2395
HI,
I would love for you to guess for me too I am due January 19th here is a picture of me from the other day.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...216/week25.jpg
post #49 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by thismama View Post
Would you guess for me?? I have no preggie pics yet, only 11 weeks.

Thanks!
Any pictures will do, really. I can sometimes guess what a person will have by looking at their picture even if they're not pregnant yet.

I'm getting boy vibes with you. I'm thinking you may have another girl on the way at some point, too.
post #50 of 2395
Thanks! I hope you're right, I would dearly love a boy now and another girl later. We shall see... of course I will be thankful for whoever I get.

I'll see if I can hunt up a pic somewhere so you can double check...
post #51 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahirakids View Post
HI,
I would love for you to guess for me too I am due January 19th here is a picture of me from the other day.

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...216/week25.jpg
You've got me slightly stumped. At first I thought boy, then after seeing the picture thought girl, but it's gone back to boy again. Since boy was my first guess, I'll go with that.
post #52 of 2395
Me too please!
post #53 of 2395
Ooh! Guess me!!

We are not finding out gender till we meet the babe. EDD is 11/10. I am 36 wks now. Pic is in my sig.
post #54 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonibradshaw View Post
Me too please!
I'm thinking a third boy for you! After that I'm seeing a fourth boy and then a girl, but I have no idea how many you're planning on having.
post #55 of 2395
Speaking of guessing genders.

A lady I met through LLL, while at her home buying cloth diapers, did a test on me, when I was not pregnant.

She had a necklace with some trinket on the end of it.
She held it over my upturned wrist.
If it swung crosswise, it meant a boy, if it swung in line with my arm, it meant girl (I think, if I remember correctly), and it would pause movement in between babies.

So, she held it over my wrist, and the results:
girl, girl, boy, girl, girl.


Ha! 5 children!

Well, at that time, I had one girl.

I now have two girls.

I wonder if I have more, my next would be a boy?

I don't want any boys, and I'm not ready for another pregnancy any time soon, so I guess this test stops here.

Has anyone else ever heard of this necklace test?
post #56 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeseRjedi View Post
Ooh! Guess me!!

We are not finding out gender till we meet the babe. EDD is 11/10. I am 36 wks now. Pic is in my sig.
I'm seeing a little boy for you, too. He looks very much like your DD.
post #57 of 2395
Im due Jan 24
post #58 of 2395
guess away!
post #59 of 2395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abi's Mom View Post
Speaking of guessing genders.

A lady I met through LLL, while at her home buying cloth diapers, did a test on me, when I was not pregnant.

She had a necklace with some trinket on the end of it.
She held it over my upturned wrist.
If it swung crosswise, it meant a boy, if it swung in line with my arm, it meant girl (I think, if I remember correctly), and it would pause movement in between babies.

So, she held it over my wrist, and the results:
girl, girl, boy, girl, girl.


Ha! 5 children!

Well, at that time, I had one girl.

I now have two girls.

I wonder if I have more, my next would be a boy?

I don't want any boys, and I'm not ready for another pregnancy any time soon, so I guess this test stops here.

Has anyone else ever heard of this necklace test?
This test is the "string test" I keep referring to. I haven't been doing it on everyone- but occasionally, will do it if I'm second guessing myself. There's a variety of ways I do it- sometimes I have it show me all of the children this person has and will have, sometimes I have it just show me this baby, sometimes I ask "Is this baby a girl?" and wait for a yes or no.'

In case you're curious, I did it for you and got the exact same results as the LLL lady. I also tried asking what your next child will be (and got boy) and tried asking if your next child would be a boy and got "yes".
post #60 of 2395
OH BOY!




That's a lot of babies.

I'm already 33, and didn't have my first until I was 30.
And I have a 10 yr IUD in place.

Wow.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: I'm Pregnant
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › I'm Pregnant › Can I guess your baby's gender?