First of all, the Noho meetup was a blast, and I'm just sorry that we weren't able to bend the space/time continuum to get everyone
there! It was really great to meet people in real life, and also made me realize that this group of people I've found on MDC is very important to me. So thanks to everyone who came, and let's all keep in touch about future meetup possibilities. Also, as part of the festivities, we all ate the pomegranate that has been sitting on my fertility altar for the past few days. I'm hoping that this results in a spate of pregnancies for us all. (With the exception, of course, of Maddie, Simcon's daughter, who also ate a bunch of it. Simcon, if she gets pregnant, I'm really, really sorry.
- I'm glad the drugs are treating you right so far. I've got my fingers crossed that this is it for you.Sugarson
- I'm sorry about AF. May this be the last time you see her for a good long while!Zyla
- Good luck on timing, etc. My cycles are pretty regular, and I still get incredibly stressed about figuring out when to have the sperm delivered, how to time it all, and so on. Happily, my body seems to be avoiding major holidays right now.Twylight Dove
- How are those temps doing?Pranava
- How are you doing?Jen
- Hope vacation is treating/treated you well, and took your mind off the wait!
I'm in my calm, happy, post-AF, pre-OPK place. I delivered my conference paper on Saturday, and that went really well, so I feel like I'm making some strides in my academic/professional life, if nothing else. I'll probably start peeing on OPKs on Wednesday, and my sperm arrives Thursday, so I'm imagining that my inseminations will happen sometime this weekend. Though of course, I've long since realized that you can't do too much planning- the body will do what the body wants to do... Anyway, I'm feeling positive about these super high sperm count swimmers- if this doesn't knock me up, I don't know what will...
Alright, time to get some work done. Happy Monday, everyone!