Oh OK now I see what you mean. It might be good if they found like 15 or so meals that the kids enjoyed and rotated through them as long as they were healthy and balanced. Here are a few ideas, maybe some are already in use but these are just ideas.
- Healthy spaghetti (you could even put turkey in there instead of beef if you do meat sauce), possibly with green beans and fruit on the side
- Homemade fish or chicken nuggets. We like to have baked parmesan fries with this
- Pita or english muffin pizzas, my toddler loves these and its easy to sneak veggies into the sauce
- Rice bowls, like you mentioned with chili and cheese, but there may be other combinations as well that would work. My DS will eat most anything with rice mixed in even soups he normally wouldn't try, etc.
- Ham slices with side veggies and/or fruit. easy and cheap
- Tacos, again DS loves these
Is this what you are looking for or no? I probably could find some more by looking over our past menus if you want.