or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › 2ww end of November testers???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2ww end of November testers??? - Page 2

post #21 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
okay, we aren't obsessing enough to keep this thread close to the top of the thread list........cmon all you POAS-aholics we must unite to keep us from peeing too soon! LOL
I am only 4 dpo and worried I am not pg because I have zero symptoms. Like they would show up this early anyway!! Ah the mind is a funny thing. Every boob ache or tired moment is like.....oh? Could it be pg kicking in? When really it is the same feeling you get every month and just don't notice. Am I alone here? :-)

Bwahahahaa this is sooooo me! I think Im only at 1DPO and last night I had a terrrible stomachache and today my bb's are sore and now my mind is already running "could this be it..." lmao 1DPO!!! And FF hasn't even confirmed it yet, sad, so sad...
post #22 of 350
Thread Starter 
well I think I O'd the fifth so I'm 6 dpo and have a nice achy feeling down there. (implantation maybe???).....But I have resolved to NOT test before Thanksgiving. That's my deadline....Thanksgiving. yeah we'll see
post #23 of 350
I think I o'd on Saturday and insem'ed on thursday late at night and early in the morning on saturday. I'm working on the basis that I am 2dpo today (monday).

This is only my second cycle of trying and I am feeling so much more normal and much less of a train wreck than I did the first time around. I haven't imagined a single symptom yet and I've managed to go for hours on end without thinking about it at all. I feel really confident that I'll make it to 10dpo before I test this time. Last time I secretly tested at 4dpo

Let's see though - it could all yet go pair shaped!

Good Luck everyone!
post #24 of 350
I'm on CD 21. We've been trying for 8 months now. Is it still too early to test?
post #25 of 350
WooHoo finally got crosshairs!!!! 6 DPO I never thought I would get those darn lines....now the obsessing begins....So when can I start POAS BWAHHHHHHHHH
post #26 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarshoc View Post
I'm on CD 21. We've been trying for 8 months now. Is it still too early to test?
that depends on your cycle length, I don't even ovulate on day 21
post #27 of 350
Okay, I may have to cross over from early Nov to late Nov thread! I may not test for a couple more days until it's past my "average" last cycle day. No AF symptoms yet, which is strange, because I often get PMS a few days to a week before. Yesterday I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness for most of the day, and an almost tipsy floaty-like feeling, like when you've just had a few sips of champagne (which I certainly did NOT as I'm in the 2ww lol). : Definitely strange.
post #28 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarshoc View Post
I'm on CD 21. We've been trying for 8 months now. Is it still too early to test?
Do you know when you ovulated? Don't start testing until 10 dpo! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahf. View Post
WooHoo finally got crosshairs!!!! 6 DPO I never thought I would get those darn lines....now the obsessing begins....So when can I start POAS BWAHHHHHHHHH
Wait 4 more days (easier said than done )!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Okay, I may have to cross over from early Nov to late Nov thread! I may not test for a couple more days until it's past my "average" last cycle day. No AF symptoms yet, which is strange, because I often get PMS a few days to a week before. Yesterday I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness for most of the day, and an almost tipsy floaty-like feeling, like when you've just had a few sips of champagne (which I certainly did NOT as I'm in the 2ww lol). : Definitely strange.
Mmmmm... maybe this is it for you, Luna! :
post #29 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLaz View Post
Mmmmm... maybe this is it for you, Luna! :
I sure hope so! Thanks!
post #30 of 350
You know you're a POAS-aholic when you start dreaming of POAS!! I had a dream last nigh that I saw 2 lines! LOL Hope that's a good sign. 5dpo.....only 5 more and then I will probably cave and poas if my temps stay up. Anyone know if the earlypregnancytests.com could detect it at 10dpo?
post #31 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
You know you're a POAS-aholic when you start dreaming of POAS!! I had a dream last nigh that I saw 2 lines! LOL Hope that's a good sign. 5dpo.....only 5 more and then I will probably cave and poas if my temps stay up. Anyone know if the earlypregnancytests.com could detect it at 10dpo?
I had FIVE pregnancy/birth dreams in the last week, and two of them involved POAS!
Now THAT is obsession. :
post #32 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
I had FIVE pregnancy/birth dreams in the last week, and two of them involved POAS!
Now THAT is obsession. :
Well lets hope you have a BFP coming....it will give all us obsessors who dream, even more hope! LOL
post #33 of 350
I'm 3dpo (I think - I don't temp, just go by cm, ovulation pain, and the calendar). I'm going to try to wait until the 21st to test (12dpo). Would love to know by Thanksgiving, but I think we'd wait a while to tell family.
post #34 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
Well lets hope you have a BFP coming....it will give all us obsessors who dream, even more hope! LOL
Thanks! I will let you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLaz View Post
I'm 3dpo (I think - I don't temp, just go by cm, ovulation pain, and the calendar). I'm going to try to wait until the 21st to test (12dpo). Would love to know by Thanksgiving, but I think we'd wait a while to tell family.
Yeah if I'm pg we will probably wait until Christmas to tell b/c things will be "safer" then & plus it's more fun b/c it gives an excuse for baby-related presents! Good luck!
post #35 of 350
I had a dream the night before last that this woman I know IRL was pregnant. She has one child and doesn't want anymore, so the fact that she was pregnant (in my dream) just pissed me off. I was in a bad mood all day yesterday because of it - I'm such a nut :
post #36 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLaz View Post
I had a dream the night before last that this woman I know IRL was pregnant. She has one child and doesn't want anymore, so the fact that she was pregnant (in my dream) just pissed me off. I was in a bad mood all day yesterday because of it - I'm such a nut :
LOL. I was in Target a couple of days ago & saw a bunch of pregnant women & people w/babies.
I was all - : Grrr - no fair!
post #37 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
LOL. I was in Target a couple of days ago & saw a bunch of pregnant women & people w/babies.
I was all - : Grrr - no fair!
Was that the same day you tried on the maternity top?

Okay, seriously, I have to get off this computer and go the grocery store - the children I already have must be fed!
post #38 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLaz View Post
Was that the same day you tried on the maternity top?

Okay, seriously, I have to get off this computer and go the grocery store - the children I already have must be fed!
Actually, yes, yes it was. :
post #39 of 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Okay, I may have to cross over from early Nov to late Nov thread! I may not test for a couple more days until it's past my "average" last cycle day. No AF symptoms yet, which is strange, because I often get PMS a few days to a week before. Yesterday I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness for most of the day, and an almost tipsy floaty-like feeling, like when you've just had a few sips of champagne (which I certainly did NOT as I'm in the 2ww lol). : Definitely strange.
I had a similar feeling yesterday. I was out doing some Christmas shopping (I want to get done early this year) and I felt very happy. I almost wanted to tell someone that I was pg. That would be very premature though. Maybe I felt so good because I was spending money and shopping. Ha Ha. I am having a little cramping now though. :
post #40 of 350
I just love this group of TTC'ers. I have been lurking the past week or so, b/c last cycle was so hard for me that I didn't want to do a play by play again. The last couple of post have been funny and have enjoyed them.

HulaJenn, I secretly stalking your chart. Can I saw how great it always looks? Mine is like a train wreck, I swear.

I need to post this somewhere, so I will start here, might post somewhere else too. But, I think we are getting close to stopping the TTC. DH and I were cleaning out the basement and he asked if we should get rid of all the baby stuff. I said, "not yet" and he said, "ok, but didn't think it was going to happen anyway." The nice thing is he didn't push it and just walked away. I didn't let my emotions go there and start . I am started to have some peace around not having another. It is just hard. KWIM? If this is really it, I need to a). go to therapy and b). go to a quiet place to grieve. I kind of gave myself a deadline of the end of this year, but realize it might change. So, we will see. I am trying so hard to trust nature and let this be a sign that there is probably a reason that we should not have another.

Sorry, I hope that was not too heavy.

Back to making me again.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › 2ww end of November testers???