or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Miscellaneous › Vaccinations Archives › Everything Else › How TO Detox/Cleanse Children After Vaccines?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How TO Detox/Cleanse Children After Vaccines?

post #1 of 27
Thread Starter 
Both of my DDs have been partially immunized and I have since decided not to immunize anymore. I want to detox or cleanse them of any toxins in their bodies due to the vaccines. I don't know if there are previous threads on this topic. I have dial-up and it would take forever to search.

Both DDs have allergy, behavioral, and emotional problems that do not run in our family. I cannot say that they are definitely from vaccines, but my gut feeling says that they are.

How do we safely remove the vaccines from their systems, even though I'm not 100% sure that their issues are caused by vaccinations? Has anyone used herbal remedies to this end? Successfully? I don't want to buy some random product of the internet without getting opinions first.

Also, if this has been discussed before (and probably has) a link to the previous discussion would more than suffice!
post #2 of 27
You should never attempt detoxing without medical supervision. I would find a good homeopath or naturopath who can help you. Chelation is one example of a detoxing method that has caused serious injury and even death in children when misused. Your first step is to have your children tested to see if there is anything to remove. If they have anything to remove, then your practitioner can help you figure out what to do.
post #3 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpansy View Post
Chelation is one example of a detoxing method that has caused serious injury and even death in children when misused.
link on that one, please.

thanks.

post #4 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpansy View Post
You should never attempt detoxing without medical supervision. I would find a good homeopath or naturopath who can help you. Chelation is one example of a detoxing method that has caused serious injury and even death in children when misused. Your first step is to have your children tested to see if there is anything to remove. If they have anything to remove, then your practitioner can help you figure out what to do.
Exactly what I was thinking. Detoxing like this can be extremely dangerous, especially without medical supervision. The safety of chelation has not been studied *at all* (at least vaccines have been tested in short term scientific studies). If you wouldn't vaccinate your children, why in the world would you put chemicals in their bodies to "detox" them?
post #5 of 27
I know chelation is a method parents of autistic children ahve tried with success with the help of a practitioner.

I think I would start more simply by their diet. Bad food is an assault on the immune system. Simplifying their diet by removing refine sugar, flour, food color, and ensuring that they give a huge variety of vegetables (it is easy to put 12 different vegetables in pasta sauces and soups and chilis). Consider a few probiotic supplements and some sort of fish or flax oil, too. Hopefully, there is an alternative health practioner you can work with.


I don't know the ages of your children to know how much control you have over their diets.
post #6 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmasbaby7 View Post
I know chelation is a method parents of autistic children ahve tried with success with the help of a practitioner.

I think I would start more simply by their diet. Bad food is an assault on the immune system. Simplifying their diet by removing refine sugar, flour, food color, and ensuring that they give a huge variety of vegetables (it is easy to put 12 different vegetables in pasta sauces and soups and chilis). Consider a few probiotic supplements and some sort of fish or flax oil, too. Hopefully, there is an alternative health practioner you can work with.


I don't know the ages of your children to know how much control you have over their diets.
I agree with xmasbaby.....and I would add that Epsom Salt in the bath is supposed to detox as well and you could start small and adjust as needed....
post #7 of 27
I am also curious about some links to the pros and cons of chelation therapy as my son is seeing a doctor who may want to start him on chelation therapy due to his exposure to lead and vaccines. Right now we are waiting for his test battery results first.
post #8 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidspiration View Post
link on that one, please.

thanks.

http://www.casewatch.org/civil/nadama/complaint.shtml

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_367627.html

http://0-www.cdc.gov.mill1.sjlibrary...l/mm5508a3.htm

And there is a lot more out there but I think this will give you the idea. If you want more google "chelation death" and "chelation inury" and you will find lots more. It has helped a few kids, harmed a few kids, and done nothing for a few kids. It is not something I would do without a practitioner's advice and recommendations and even then I would do tons of research first as it can be dangerous.


And, as usual, I totally agree with what holly wrote.
post #9 of 27
That's unnecessary, chances are they eat multiple amounts of those toxins every day . The amounts in vaccinations are minuscule.
post #10 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggerwocky View Post
That's unnecessary, chances are they eat multiple amounts of those toxins every day . The amounts in vaccinations are minuscule.
Wow.....Many dr's will even concede that the effects of the toxic ingredients in vax's are really unknown as there are no studies to effectively prove otherwise.....you're really giving parents false reassurance based on your own bias
post #11 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowpansy View Post
http://www.casewatch.org/civil/nadama/complaint.shtml

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_367627.html

http://0-www.cdc.gov.mill1.sjlibrary...l/mm5508a3.htm

And there is a lot more out there but I think this will give you the idea. If you want more google "chelation death" and "chelation inury" and you will find lots more. It has helped a few kids, harmed a few kids, and done nothing for a few kids. It is not something I would do without a practitioner's advice and recommendations and even then I would do tons of research first as it can be dangerous.


And, as usual, I totally agree with what holly wrote.
you know, i started to do my own search since i wasn't sure you would be back with links for us.

the first two links that you provide discuss the same case.

and the third discusses 2 other pediatric cases as well as one adult case.

these cases have something in common besides chelation.

physician error. :

is this the best that you can do to substantiate the alarmist statement in your first post regarding all of the deaths and injuries that result from chelation therapy?
post #12 of 27

Reversal of damage from vaccine -

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=495656

Hope that helps.

It is known that vaccinated kids have lots more allergies than unvaccinated. And I would not doubt that some of the other things you posted are due to vaccine damage.

You can read through the thread I posted. I can't remember exactly what was suggested in it but the way I would start is with a super healthy diet.
post #13 of 27
Chelation, when done properly and closely supervised, can help very much.
http://www.camsvoice.com/
One of my favorite sites, the personal experience of a mom trying to help her son who is on the spectrum and has had quite a bit of experience with chelating. And I second a whole new healthy diet, etc. Maybe a nautropath can help as well.
Quote:
That's unnecessary, chances are they eat multiple amounts of those toxins every day . The amounts in vaccinations are minuscule.
Thanks but I don't eat formaldehyde every day, or aluminum for that matter.
post #14 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by huggerwocky View Post
That's unnecessary, chances are they eat multiple amounts of those toxins every day . The amounts in vaccinations are minuscule.
:roll:

give me a break. 48 vaccines by the time a child is 5. 20 years ago i think it was more like 15.
children who suffer vaccine damage are found to have huge amounts of heavy metals in their systems. many who are chelated improved drastically. its like the light turns on in them all of a sudden, and many have reveresed from ASD. that is in no way minisucle.
post #15 of 27
Thread Starter 
Thanks ladies for all the info! You all rock!

I think that chelation may be a little extreme for our situation. I would try it if my DDs symptoms were more severe or anywhere on the autistic spectrum. I was hoping there were some herbal remedies which would kick-start their immune systems to heal themselves. Is there such a thing?

I'm new to the world of naturopathy/homeopathy/chiropractors, etc. so I don't even know where to look for professional guidance. I suppose a professional could determine whether DDs' symptoms are a result of minor vaccine injury?
post #16 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post

Thanks but I don't eat formaldehyde every day, or aluminum for that matter.

actually if you ever eat anything canned you do, and i bet you have formeldehyde in your system too. everyone does. but thats not to say that the amounts are anywhere near what vaccines add to your system. vaccines contain a ton of garbage and over time it is a lot for the human body to handle, especially since heavy metals are stored in the brain and can cause neurological damage.
post #17 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramama View Post
Thanks ladies for all the info! You all rock!

I think that chelation may be a little extreme for our situation. I would try it if my DDs symptoms were more severe or anywhere on the autistic spectrum. I was hoping there were some herbal remedies which would kick-start their immune systems to heal themselves. Is there such a thing?

I'm new to the world of naturopathy/homeopathy/chiropractors, etc. so I don't even know where to look for professional guidance. I suppose a professional could determine whether DDs' symptoms are a result of minor vaccine injury?
there are some herbs that do help with detoxification. cilantro in particular is known for its chelating effects. blue-green algae is also cleansing and detoxifying. there are also many herbs that help to support the immune system.

i would suggest enlisting the help of a naturopath in addition to an herbalist to create a customized gentle, gradual detox/cleanse to help you and your dd. most everyone benefits from a cleanse and there are definitely gentle protocols to go about this.

health, healing and vitality to your little one!
post #18 of 27
Thread Starter 
Pardon the idiotic question, but what's the difference between a naturopath and a homeopath? I believe that I have an herbalist I can consult, but I haven't contacted her yet.
post #19 of 27
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidspiration View Post
health, healing and vitality to your little one!
Thank you! They really are having minor problems compared to other children harmed by vaccines, so I surely don't want to take away from parents who's children are really suffering!
post #20 of 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramama View Post
Pardon the idiotic question, but what's the difference between a naturopath and a homeopath? I believe that I have an herbalist I can consult, but I haven't contacted her yet.
homeopaths dispense homeopathic remedies, and there are different kinds of homeopaths. many naturopaths are also trained in homeopathy, but they also integrate diet, nutritional supplementation, exercise and other lifestyle changes to help acheive optimal health.

if given a choice, i would seek the assistance of a naturopath, imho.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Everything Else
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Miscellaneous › Vaccinations Archives › Everything Else › How TO Detox/Cleanse Children After Vaccines?