I haven't decided yet. I will defenitely wait until at least 8 weeks, but I am not sure how long I want to wait. It seems silly to see her so early, but part of me figures I might as well since the cost will be the same anyway, no matter how long I wait to start the prenatals.
post #1 of 32
11/17/07 at 4:25pm