or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › 2008 by 2008?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2008 by 2008? - Page 68

post #1341 of 2412
I'm always awake!
post #1342 of 2412
Good Morning
post #1343 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikaLeigh View Post
I'm always awake!
I'm not.
post #1344 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
I'm not.
I'm up now though. I've been busy so far this morning- made my coffee and started chicken broth in the crock pot when I got up to help DD1 get off to school, before snuggling with DS and getting him off to school. I put away one overflowing basket of laundry (really 2 loads) and then started to move a 3rd basket out of the bathroom to put away as well. I bumped my head on the bathroom door in the process and decided it was time for a computer break.
post #1345 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
I'm up now though. I've been busy so far this morning- made my coffee and started chicken broth in the crock pot when I got up to help DD1 get off to school, before snuggling with DS and getting him off to school. I put away one overflowing basket of laundry (really 2 loads) and then started to move a 3rd basket out of the bathroom to put away as well. I bumped my head on the bathroom door in the process and decided it was time for a computer break.
PSA: the coffee maker is a lot more effective when it's actually plugged in.

I thought I'd made coffee first thing this morning, when I was half asleep. I just went to pour myself a cup and discovered that it hasn't been brewed yet.

Ah, well, it's brewing now. And I'll have fresher coffee than if I'd brewed it an hour before I was ready to drink it anyway.
post #1346 of 2412
Are we there yet?

LOL

LP
post #1347 of 2412
Good morning
post #1348 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
I've been busy so far this morning-
You have had a busy morning.

Ours has been fairly relaxing, although it started early. DD was excited to see what St. Nick brought, we explored the shoes and then spent the morning reading our new books.
post #1349 of 2412
DD was disappointed there wasn't at least a small toy (their has been in the past), I get the feeling St. Nick was overtired last night
post #1350 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlePeanut View Post
Are we there yet?
Nope
post #1351 of 2412
Nope, not there yet... still have about 657 (I think I did that math right....) to go!
post #1352 of 2412
Can I take this unbelievably huge thread with all of you beautiful random peoples posting here as an opportunity to make a confession???

Would you all throw tomatoes at me if I bored you with an insanely long-drawn out- and possibly boring story?
post #1353 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesofyou View Post
Can I take this unbelievably huge thread with all of you beautiful random peoples posting here as an opportunity to make a confession???

Would you all throw tomatoes at me if I bored you with an insanely long-drawn out- and possibly boring story?
go for it!
post #1354 of 2412
i'll confess that i've already had two cups of hot cocoa today
post #1355 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
I've been busy so far this morning
you seem busy in general!
post #1356 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheenya View Post
DD was disappointed there wasn't at least a small toy (their has been in the past), I get the feeling St. Nick was overtired last night
Maybe St. Nick didn't make it to everybody's house last night, so he's visiting a few people tonight?

Or do you not have gifts ready to go for them?
post #1357 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesofyou View Post
Can I take this unbelievably huge thread with all of you beautiful random peoples posting here as an opportunity to make a confession???

Would you all throw tomatoes at me if I bored you with an insanely long-drawn out- and possibly boring story?
Go ahead!

Maybe break up the story in more than one post so we get to 2008 posts quicker.
post #1358 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by nichole View Post
you seem busy in general!
Being a single mother to 3 will do that!
post #1359 of 2412
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthla View Post
Being a single mother to 3 will do that!
Besides, I need to take frequent breaks in work due to my FMS. I can't just work for an hour straight- so I come and sit down on the puter while I'm still thinking about housework.

Other people do tons of work and then come onto the computer and don't list every single thing they did.
post #1360 of 2412
woohoo! yay!

Thank you, I needed permission lol!:

OK... you know how my sig says we're currently on break ttc, for such a ridiculously long time?

We'll DH is just on "break" because all the scheduled BDing followed by BFNs was stressing him out major time. He told me it didn't matter to him what we did, but I could tell by his responses that he was just stressed out, and rightly so. I am too, but I've learned to deal.....

Well, I've done another femara cycle, and hinted to him that I was... I am not decieving him in TTC, but rather going with his suggestions that he be left in the dark on things.... well...

I think I ovulated yesterday or the day before!!!!
My sleep patterns are so crazy, and I lost my thermometer, so temping is out... plus, he would notice, and he stresses over my temps as much as I do...

We DTD the day before yesterday, and the day before that... and something that hadn't happened since September...... HE FINNISHED!!!!!!

I have the best chance of being pregnant this cycle than I have ever had in my life!!!!

If I am, he is going to get an awesome christmas/birthday gift! (his birthday is the 26th)

Whew.

Now...

Help me be patient until I know, and not completely devastated if I'm not?

Difficult favor to ask of people I hardly know, huh????

:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Talk Amongst Ourselves
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Mom › Talk Amongst Ourselves › 2008 by 2008?