Well this will most likely be a repeat c-section...or what some peps call elective. I've had 3 already...I've wanted to have a water birth so bad, but I would be so terrified if something went wrong and trying VBA3C...plus I had a m/c in September...so I'm a little on edge.
I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you to get that waterbirth or vab3c or csection that makes you both happy and healthy. No matter what, I wish you a gentle birth experience. You and I both have the same timeline going. Our dc were lost in Sept and our new dc are due in Aug. I totally understand your nervousness. I'll be holding your hand online, will you hold mine?