Whoa Vanessa-you are way up there! Snuggle up warmly!
Well, tomorrow is a big decision day for us here. If you didn't see my thread in TAO, dh might have a possible job opportunity here again. We're just waiting to see if he's going to get a call back. Supposedly he's going to know something tomorrow. Tomorrow is also our deadline for our lease renewal if we do it.
In the beginning I was so gung ho about the move, excited, etc. and now I dread the thought of moving. A friend-though I know her intention is to be helpful-just is very negative in conversations about dh, dh finding a job, etc. And when it comes to Andrew, I feel very pushed and rushed and very uncomfortable. I also am quite nervous since it will take a bit more than we have to just get an apartment ($$) and I don't feel comfortable with only having a month & 1/2 of security in a place for us to stay.
Anyone have any suggestions or thoughts? Vanessa, I do appreciate your input in TAO. Thanks!!
Hope everyone is ok otherwise.
Dara-80s this weekend...just in time for you!