Originally Posted by sapphire_chan
How long did you TTC for this babe?
Well I was still BFing (sort of, actually EPumping
) so AF did not return until 16mths pp. I started charting after my first AF, well not really all that well since I was still learning
. I don't think I actually Oed until 2 cycles later, about 19mths PP since my cycles were about 36days long. I missed the next Egg and caught the one after, but MCed after a horrible cold at only 5wks
. THEN caught this babe the very next Egg. I could not have done that without charting, it really helped find my next O after the MC.
Originally Posted by BlissfullyLoving
Ooo, I love Ikea. What are you getting there?
Today was AWESOME!! We spent WAY too much especially on furniture for Lola's playroom. We just moved and she now has her very own playroom but it is totally disorganized. We splurged on a little table/chairs, shelving with tons of bins that fit in like draws ( we have over 18bins, I am totally loving it!), an easel, small stools, pop up tent and a few more fun items for our kitchen and office. A bit more than we anticipated
, but we did have house warming gift $$ and grandma offered to pay for a bit
so it was not all that bad. Tomorrow should be fun setting it all up!
Originally Posted by PrayinFor12
1. Favorite color to wear. Reason?
2. The one thing you consider most unique about yourself (as compared to your closest 10 friends).
3. How do you feel about having a big bump? (As in sexy, fat, cool, in-the-way, worthy of praise
1. Ahh thats tough, I go though phases, I have done the beige phase in HS, I think I was trying to blend in and almost disappear
. I currently reach for blue, I don't know why really it does not go very well with my skin tone since I am a bit olive colored but it just calls to me. (I think this is my blue phase, trying to bring the calm into my life
with all the way things have been upside down for so long. )
2. WOW that is a hard question. I am going though so many changes RIGHT now that I feel lost from myself. I think I am closer than ever before to actually being ME, the ME that I really am, not someone my subconscious thought I should be, or I was programed to be by my family & upbringing. So I guess to answer the question I would say as compared to my current closest friends what makes my unique is my technical interest & background OR simply that I am a woman/Mama. My friends are either single, male and working engineers OR married, woman, with kids, SAHM that have no technical interest or background. (I was an Electrical & Computer Engineer in a former life
) Its like I have a dual personality, get to use both sides of my brain depending upon who I am hanging around with. Either I am talking Robotics with the guys or chatting babes with the galls. It is actually really nice!
3. LOVE the bump, until the last few weeks when I feel like a BOAT.
I was basically ALL bump the last time right until the end. I gained about 7lbs or more in the last mth, my will power was GONE and the
:fridge was calling
. I like to show it off with some tighter clothing, it just looks sooo cute. I also can't help but rub it all the time once it becomes noticeable.
WELL, it is New Years Eve and I need to get some sleep:yawning:. My hubbie and I are going to watch a movie and then pass out. I'll dig myself out of backlog tomorrow, promise