Adding that Bendryl is wonderous, but also that whatever lotion that he uses usually will make it feel a bit better. I am allergic to almost everything, so I know how
: it is when stuff like this happens.
All 4 of us have what we now know is a viral rash. Had it for two months and thought we were combatting bugs in our house. It is jumping around our system and popping up like bug bite patches all over our bodies. Itches....oh my...it itches and hurts. Nothing helps but a but of lotion, benedryl and sleep. Luckly, DD is now being treated for it and DS will be oce I can get him into his doc. DH and I will be going to the doc within the week. It was only contagious wihin the first 24 hours...
:. Why couldn't I have been missing then!?Jaime
, btw, I received your package!! Mama, you are the best! DS is set with warm jammies and DD loves the footies.
Things we need:
Not a thing. Thank you to HHs and Jaime.
DD (She has SPD):
~Phonics readers are also needed.
~California Baby Bath Bubbles-too sensitive for any other.
~Craft items-felt, poms, pipe cleaners, paints, etc. She goes through it like water!
~Any non christian save-your-marriage style books and divorcing/single parent books :
~Coupons for Target Soy Formula (a stretch I know) and Pampers Cruisers-Size 3 (P&G ads in the Sunday paper once a month has one or two sometimes)
~Coupons for NUK pacifiers and bottles/nipples (had a couple from who-knows-where)
1. We are back in OK. I love visiting Dallas and spending bunches of time with family
but after a day worth of packing up and driving....I need a break!
2. Pay-per-view...yea, yea, yea...we can't afford to go out, so DH and I sat on the couch tonight and watched Evan Almighty together. DS asleep in my arms and DD up and down with diahrrea. Can't push pause in a theater!
3. That even though it doesn't feel like it, that this itchy rash WILL go away some day.
4. The new semester begins on the 14th!
5. DH finally (been a year) is having surgery on his knee on the 9th.
6. We paid every bill on time and in full for the month of December!!!
7. All you mamas who keep my spirits up.
8. GC to B&N that helped me purchase Too Good to Leave, Too Bad to Stay or whatever order it is in. DH and I are both going to read it.
9. A new year filled with hope for new and better beginnings!
More later...It's 4 am.