or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Life With a Baby › ***April 2007 Mamas - It's January 2008!!!***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

***April 2007 Mamas - It's January 2008!!!*** - Page 10

post #181 of 712
grrrr...I just wrote a super long post and it disappeared!
post #182 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMom View Post
Kewpie-o, how did your neice like her diaper bag gift?
I think my niece liked the diaper bag alright, but someone else got her a fancy store-bought one with lots of zippers and compartments and whatnot and I could tell that she liked that one better. But she is so sweet and kept telling me how much she loved it and telling everyone how her aunt made her a bag with her sewing machine. It's funny that she is only 7 years old, but she's socially aware enough to fake-liking a gift to spare people's feelings.
post #183 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by doudat View Post
OMG, I just checked and you are on the banned list, wth?? I'd email on the the admins, this is insane! What was your pm about (trying to figure out how it could be construed as spam)... You can go in as a guest can't you? Contact Samatha (she's the one that keeps the banned list updated) by email (she has an email link on her profile). I can't believe they banned you without questioning you first!

Mutts: squishy goodness, I love the 3sr ones (like the Gnomes pictured on my Blog). They run from 22$ to 27$ new and you can get them great deals used if you ever get back on DS.
Here's a not so recent picture of romi in a 3sr.

Muttaqin (this was last night's stocking)
we are working on loading our new computer...so i wasn't going to be checking ds for a while, but i was going to check my email...so i was asking about some dipes for sale...but instead of pming, i emailed the mama. i asked her to email me back at a different email than what my ds says b/c i check it more. that's all. oh, i also asked another mom what diapers she still had for sale through a usual pm too, i think. but that shouldn't be spam. wth?? i can't even log on a guest, i can't do anything!
post #184 of 712
doudat...any chance you can send me her email??

although--i did come up with a way to log on with a new account --should i just drop it and do that? or email her?
post #185 of 712
Did you have any feedback on the old account?I know it's "illegal" in the DS world to create a new account when you've been banned, but if you don't do anything to get suspected of anything fishy, why should they care?

Weird, I never knew contacting people via email was spam Why add an email addy on your profile if it's not to get people to use it? I don't have my email addy on my profile cause I don't want weird people writing me.
post #186 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by krismarie View Post
wth?? i can't even log on a guest, i can't do anything!
It's a sign...no cloth diapers for you!
post #187 of 712
Sarah: so jealous of your India trip! I love to travel! What an adventure!


Wish me luck girls! I might not be on much the next 5 days because DH is getting a much needed break from his sahd stuff and is going to run in Disney's Marathon. Wish him more luck so he can finish! i'm sure I will have my hands full at home with the girls!
post #188 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by doudat View Post
Did you have any feedback on the old account?I know it's "illegal" in the DS world to create a new account when you've been banned, but if you don't do anything to get suspected of anything fishy, why should they care?

Weird, I never knew contacting people via email was spam Why add an email addy on your profile if it's not to get people to use it? I don't have my email addy on my profile cause I don't want weird people writing me.
i'm so bummed! i just logged on as a guest at the library (where i had to get away to do some work--no sick ones here!) and you are supposed to get 4 warnings b/f being banned. wth!!! luvmybabies is administrator now but i can't email her without an account... grrr. i'm upset.
post #189 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by krismarie View Post
i'm so bummed! i just logged on as a guest at the library (where i had to get away to do some work--no sick ones here!) and you are supposed to get 4 warnings b/f being banned. wth!!! luvmybabies is administrator now but i can't email her without an account... grrr. i'm upset.
what a pain in the !
post #190 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMom View Post
what a pain in the !
i know!!!
post #191 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclisa View Post
It's a sign...no cloth diapers for you!
post #192 of 712
kris-I agree sounds like a sign. Maybe someone else could email her for you...Queen perhaps.
post #193 of 712
I could email her, but what to say? And the email addy doesn't appear on the profile, just a email link, which uses DS to send the email...

I'd say use the new profile.
post #194 of 712
Thread Starter 
AAAH!!! You ladies have like addicted me to DS I cannot get my eyes off the site - I am totally OCD about it...I'm spending too much money!!!!

KrisMarie- sorry you are having trouble with it (though maybe it is sign lol) let me know if I can help you with anything to get it straightened out.

So Johnny is picking up more words and they are so cute and babyish and my DH is getting upset that I keep repeating them the way Johnny says them (like "doosh" for "juice" and "leah" for "Yes") do you that have older ones think I would be hurting his speach development?

Ok- gotta go to church talk to you all tomorrow!!!
post #195 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMomma83 View Post
AAAH!!! You ladies have like addicted me to DS I cannot get my eyes off the site - I am totally OCD about it...I'm spending too much money!!!!

KrisMarie- sorry you are having trouble with it (though maybe it is sign lol) let me know if I can help you with anything to get it straightened out.

So Johnny is picking up more words and they are so cute and babyish and my DH is getting upset that I keep repeating them the way Johnny says them (like "doosh" for "juice" and "leah" for "Yes") do you that have older ones think I would be hurting his speach development?

Ok- gotta go to church talk to you all tomorrow!!!
We usually say words the correct way, but then again we often imitate Axel with his funny pronounciation, for example, we called tv 'doobs' for the longest time. I don't think you want to reinforce the 'baby' pronounciation, but it's not worth getting upset about it. I don't think it will hurt speech development in the long run if you guys talk normally to him too. That being said- wow- he says that much? go Johnny go!

Kris- I pm'd you! Sucks!

Tabrizia- how's that baby's head? Poor guy! Amazing walkers everyone!

Finn'smama-how's your plugged duct?: Not envying you!
A
post #196 of 712

Pictures!

here are a few new pics cause my baby is so freaking cute!!
standing
so pretty
trickingmommy she kept waving but then everytime i took a pic she would stop and turn around!! i finally caught one as she was turning lol
messy
post #197 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateSerj View Post
here are a few new pics cause my baby is so freaking cute!!
standing
so pretty
trickingmommy she kept waving but then everytime i took a pic she would stop and turn around!! i finally caught one as she was turning lol
messy
She is sooo adorable!
post #198 of 712
Susan she is adorable!

I can not believe some of our babies are standing, getting ready to cruise!!! Abby is just trying to crawl, but can roll from wall to wall! She feel off the mattress (on the floor) 2ce this week. Bad Mommy!! She is just so fast now!
post #199 of 712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstmomy View Post
Susan she is adorable!

I can not believe some of our babies are standing, getting ready to cruise!!! Abby is just trying to crawl, but can roll from wall to wall! She feel off the mattress (on the floor) 2ce this week. Bad Mommy!! She is just so fast now!
Micah did once this week, too! Very scary, isn't it?
post #200 of 712

I posted this in Life With a Babe to, but could use all the help I can get...

I noticed a couple of days ago that the inside of Micah's cheeks had a bit of a white film on them. At first I though it might have been milk remnants, but I have kept a close eye on it and it's still there. So, it seems that he has a bit of thrush. Just in the mouth -- I haven't noticed it in the diaper area or in my breasts.

I did some research on remedies and came across a few natural approaches -- most of them are listed in this article. There are several, so I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with eliminating thrush naturally. If so, I would love to know what you did, how much, when did you do it, etc.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Life With a Baby
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Life With a Baby › ***April 2007 Mamas - It's January 2008!!!***