= gas stations, too, but if you go to the grocery or drug store, I'm sure you can find No-Doz! or. you coul always eat chocolate covered espresso beans!
I lived on those when I worked in the Mall!
My husband likes theose Monster coffee drinks, too.smeisnotapirate
- Some good first foods that are not fruit-finely ground meat
, you can moisten it with breastmilkEgg YOLKS
- the yolks are not allergenicadvocado
- not a known allergen full of good fatsweet potato or yam
- although if you have problems with potatos, you'd avoid those.very well cooked mashed beansplain yogurt
oh, carrots- forgot those, get the frozen kind and cook well, then mash with a fork.
Good first fruits are bananas. Apples, pears, berries, mangoes, etc are NOT good first foods. Apples and pears contain sorbitol- a natural sugar that is hard to digest, and berries and mangoe and cherries can trigger allergies. Citrus can give babies and toddlers intense screaming red diaper rash- the kind that blisters. So can tomatos, I've seen it, it's scary.
OK- rice porridge- get a bag of whole brown rice flour. Bring a cup of water to a boil, and add the flour by tablespoons until it starts to cook up. It's not instant, you actually have to cook it, but it cooks fast. Stir constantly. Cool, and thin with water or breastmilk. Ds1 loved it, and more importantly, I knew exactly what was in it! Remember, thinner is NOT better, and first foods are for mouth practice, not nutrition. Baby food is one of those easy things that the medical community has made difficult.transformed
- I don't think it would kill the eggs. I'd pick something caustic, like citrus, or rosemary, or eucalyptus. Glad it killed the bugs!
I bet you all have really shiny hair now, don't you!