Lots of previous threads on this topic. Here's what I tried when I found that MY baby was breech:
1. Webster chiropractic - ask your mw for a recomendation or look in your "tribal area" for one
3. Breech tilts (lay with your hips above your shoulders and relax
4. Frozen bag of veggies on the baby's head
5. Headphones on your belly to encourage your babe to turn
6. Gentle massage
7. Talking to your baby - esp if you can get your husband to talk down low
8. Relaxation and visualization
9. Knee-chest position
10. Crawling on hands and knees
11. Moxibustion (this is the only one I *didn't* get a chance to try)
12. Anything else that the spinningbabies website suggests
If it doesn't work, I recommend trying an ECV at 37 or 38 weeks - they're not that comfortable, but they do work ~60% of the time.
I would also start researching NOW to see whether there is anyone in your area that will deliver a vaginal breech baby.
My son was born via scheduled c/s at 39 weeks - he never turned and there was nobody to deliver him - but he's completely fine and your baby will be too