I slept well for a change last night, but woke up with a sore throat and stuffed up head
. I am pushing vit C like crazy and hope to not get what my kids have had for the past 2 1.5 weeks.
We have had a good deal of snow the last few mornings, so school has been delayed 2 hours everyday. I really like my relaxed mornings after the bus comes, and need them right now to be able to handle the rest of the day, and I am NOT getting them. Plus if school is delayed there is no preschool so dd#2 has not gone back to school since before Christmas, and she really misses it. I love winter and snow, but I need some non Kid time.Emese'sMom
- sorry you are feeling unattractive
I bet you and your belly are gorgeous!carmelnap
- Good Luck, hope this is it for you! My dh is another one who LOVES my preg body and would DTD at any moment, but I am just to tired to do it most days Fishie Kisses
- My dh is here and that is how I feel about DTDHardCoreMom
- I have had that feeling a couple of times aver the last few weeks - Kinda weird. How are your kids feeling?happymomma
- prodromal sucks, I had tons with #1AngelaB
- Sorry your dh is being a butt, that must be extra hard. I can't imagine parenting my 3 and birthing on my own, you are one super strong woman!my kidlets and me
- good luck, I bet you will go soon.
I am hoping to actually get out of the house and go to story time today, depending on how the roads are by 10. If they are still icy I will just stay home, but I have not left the house since Sat and need to, plus some adult interaction would be nice!