This week's spotlight mama is PrayinFor12, so ask away! I know she's excited
post #1 of 34
1/14/08 at 4:36pm
1. Are you really praying for 12 children?
2. Where do you live?
3. What are your hobbies?
4. What's the single most vital piece of advice you plan to give your child?
5. Are you planning on natural childbirth?
1. Why is this going to be your only birth? (From your rant thread)
2. If that is true, will you adopt?
3. What items do you consider truly essential, and where are you buying/getting them?
4. How do you plan on conveying/sharing your religious/spiritual beliefs with your child?
I am convinced that there was something else going on and pregnancy has just aggravated the situation and made it harder to treat.
I bet you're right! But it's vital that we pinpoint it. Agh.
What critters have you had and do you currently have?
Have had: tadpoles, 2 guppies that became hundreds, other fish, 3 guinea pigs, 7 parakeets, 2 finches, 1 cockatiel, 1 hamster, 3 rabbits, atleast 6 dogs, atleast 30 cats, a turtle, a "horney-toad" (real name?), 15 rats
Currently have: 1 Persian, 2 parakeets, 1 Beta
What's your favorite sort of cooking?
Casseroles - usually involving cheese. I keep a jar of bacon grease in my cabinet if that gives you an idea! (Hope I didn't just turn anyone green. )
Do you have anything really impressive you know how to make (like stuff involving double-boilers and such)?
No - but people have been pretty impressed that I make my own salsas and refried beans. (I didn't even realize refried beans came canned until someone expressed shock that I'd made some.)
Are you as organized in the rest of your life as you've been in your responses in this thread?