or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Am I the first one here? - Page 2

post #21 of 41
Dreams are you testing tomorrow?! I got my BFP at 11dpo!

It was faint but you saw it, are you gonna do it tomorrow? Did you get your tests in the mail today?
post #22 of 41
No I didn't get my tests yet. I'm 11DPO tomorrow so I'd really *like* to test but seeing as how I have a 25 pack of tests on the way at some point I can't yet justify going out and buying some. I tried to talk DH into buying me one on the way home but he told me just to wait until the tests come in the mail. Argh.
post #23 of 41
i took a test yesterday and it was positive! i know the annoyance about timing...i KNOW i am about 2 weeks (no more b/c we were out of town w/ 2 kids in the room with extended family)....my lmp was 12/24...oh well...seems this is why many drs. think women are giving birth at 44-45 weeks.

Im calling my MW later today and hope to see her soon! This time WILL be a homebirth!!!

i am soo excited. i am going to try to talk about something OTHER than my prego....but it will be hard! lol!
post #24 of 41
Can I join in? I got a positive result the night before last. We're all surprised and happy. This will be our 8th, and all the kids are totally thrilled. Our youngest will be 1 next week, and I never even had a cycle since her birth. I was just noticing a few weeks ago that I thought I might be ovulating for the first time since dd's birth. I guess I was, lol! I also had what I think must have been implantation spotting on Jan 9. I actually thought I was starting my first pp cycle, but it fizzled out and was never more than light spotting for less than a day. I was reading that implantation typically occurs 5-10 days after ovulation, so going on that makes me due end of Sept/first of Oct. I always go a few days past my due date, so I'm thinking October. Anyway, congratulations to all the rest of you, and I look forward to sharing the next 9 months with you!
post #25 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital View Post
No I didn't get my tests yet. I'm 11DPO tomorrow so I'd really *like* to test but seeing as how I have a 25 pack of tests on the way at some point I can't yet justify going out and buying some. I tried to talk DH into buying me one on the way home but he told me just to wait until the tests come in the mail. Argh.

Hey there! I remember you from the Feb 2007 due date club. Don't know if you'd remember me or not, since I lurked more than posted. But, anyway, hope you get a positive soon!
post #26 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibusymomto5 View Post
Hey there! I remember you from the Feb 2007 due date club. Don't know if you'd remember me or not, since I lurked more than posted. But, anyway, hope you get a positive soon!
Oh how cool would it be to share a DDC with you again! I hope my tests come today so I can quit hanging in limbo. The suspense is driving me batty!
post #27 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital View Post
Oh how cool would it be to share a DDC with you again! I hope my tests come today so I can quit hanging in limbo. The suspense is driving me batty!

I can only imagine. I'd have caved and driven to the dollar store by now. Does this seem like a close age gap to you? I thought last time that it was a really close age gap at 21mo apart, and these two will be only 20mo apart. Those first few months pp last time were : while our 1 1/2 yo tried to adjust. Actually things have just started to get normal again, and here we go again. It's all good though!
post #28 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibusymomto5 View Post
I can only imagine. I'd have caved and driven to the dollar store by now. Does this seem like a close age gap to you? I thought last time that it was a really close age gap at 21mo apart, and these two will be only 20mo apart. Those first few months pp last time were : while our 1 1/2 yo tried to adjust. Actually things have just started to get normal again, and here we go again. It's all good though!
This is actually a further spacing than #3 and #4, who was my February baby. They are 14 months apart, and surprisingly it was easy for us and we really enjoyed it.
post #29 of 41
:

I would be honored if I got to join you guys! : I'm only 5 DPO though. I feel like I'm jinxing myself by posting that, but oh well!
post #30 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital View Post
This is actually a further spacing than #3 and #4, who was my February baby. They are 14 months apart, and surprisingly it was easy for us and we really enjoyed it.

That's neat. I think some of what made it hard on me was the fact that my baby was very demanding. She's been one of my worst sleepers and just high needs in general, and that made it harder for me to divide my time between the younger ones especially in the beginning. I'm already praying for a calm, laid back baby this time and that my now almost 1yo settles into a better sleeping pattern before next October.
post #31 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
:

I would be honored if I got to join you guys! : I'm only 5 DPO though. I feel like I'm jinxing myself by posting that, but oh well!

Wishing you a positive result!
post #32 of 41
Congratulations to everyone! I just found out last night at midnight. I should be due around 10/8. Only my DH, my mother, and all of you know now. Looking forward to sharing and growing with all of you!
post #33 of 41
Still haven't tested but I am at a 34 day cycle. I guess that is a pretty good confirmation too. I am going to the store tonight, hopefully we will know for sure tomorrow
post #34 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibusymomto5 View Post
That's neat. I think some of what made it hard on me was the fact that my baby was very demanding. She's been one of my worst sleepers and just high needs in general, and that made it harder for me to divide my time between the younger ones especially in the beginning. I'm already praying for a calm, laid back baby this time and that my now almost 1yo settles into a better sleeping pattern before next October.
My DD has been a pretty high needs baby too. She still wakes up several times per night and is a total boob-aholic. Actually, I've been tandem nursing her and my 2 year old son but I'm afraid I'm going to have to wean him for my own sanity's sake. Nursing him has become increasingly painful in the last 2 weeks and I want to make sure DD gets as much milk as she can.
post #35 of 41
Normally I'm fairly shy and tend to lurk, but but but:

ME TOO!

12 DPO today, got a BFP this morning after some suspicious crying and lack of appetite last night. Ovusofts project my due date as October 6. What a lovely time to have a baby. I autumn.

I have an 02/07 babe too. Wow. This is going to be one wild ride, huh?

Happy, healthy, sticky dust to all!
post #36 of 41
Yay Dany!!! Nothing like baby-talk to get the quiet folks out of the shadows.
post #37 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany View Post
Normally I'm fairly shy and tend to lurk, but but but:

ME TOO!

12 DPO today, got a BFP this morning after some suspicious crying and lack of appetite last night. Ovusofts project my due date as October 6. What a lovely time to have a baby. I autumn.

I have an 02/07 babe too. Wow. This is going to be one wild ride, huh?

Happy, healthy, sticky dust to all!
OMG. We have the same EDD and we both have 2/07 babies. Crazy!
post #38 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany View Post
Normally I'm fairly shy and tend to lurk, but but but:

ME TOO!

12 DPO today, got a BFP this morning after some suspicious crying and lack of appetite last night. Ovusofts project my due date as October 6. What a lovely time to have a baby. I autumn.

I have an 02/07 babe too. Wow. This is going to be one wild ride, huh?

Happy, healthy, sticky dust to all!


Congratulations! I have a Jan 30, 2007 baby, so pretty close to the same as yours too. I also autumn and look forward to having a baby then.
post #39 of 41
I've been reading everything in this ddc since the first post because I was pretty sure I was pg. I just took a pg test about 30 minutes ago and . I'm not sure if I'm queasy from the pg or the nervousness! This baby is a definite "oops." I've always wanted more children, but dh was DONE! I have no idea how I'm going to tell him. I mean, he's wonderful, and I know he'll be great, but I wouldn't be a good woman if I didn't tie myself in knots for week about it, right?
post #40 of 41
I'm also 10/1/2008 right now but I didn't even have a PPAF from my last pregnancy so I'm going by date of ovulation which the midwife may not agree with.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: October 2008