1. My name is Kim; our family includes DH, DD (12/03) + DS (9/06). I am PT sahm/PT wahm/PT wohm; kiddos are with DH when I go to the office. Have been with this group since June, and the resulting savings have been terrific.
2. Want to attack the debt snowball consciously, continuously, and with great intensity (perhaps not gazelle intense, but something pretty close to it).
3. Game plan:
* Set + meet goals for consulting
* Sell/donate unneeded items
* Stay OUT of Target
* Grocery shopping every other week only
* Work out a meal plan + try to stick to it a majority of the time
* Pack snacks + water whenever we go out
* No more late library materials!
* ORGANIZE! Majority of overbudget/frivolous spending can be prevented with improved organization.
* Less than $75 in frivolous spending: month to date $0
* At least 25
days (no spend or spending w/in budget): 0/25
* Avoid Target: 0/29
* Pack snacks/water for outings: 0/29
* NO library fines: month to date $0
* Stay within grocery/eating out budget: $0/$430
days; $210.42 frivolous; $519.54 groceries; $117.55 eating out
days; $325.62 frivolous; $825.40 groceries; $112.84 eating out
days; $144.47 frivolous; $593.09 groceries; $643.07 eating out
days; $128.37 frivolous; $598.19 groceries; $121.48 eating out
days; $139.55 frivolous; $472 groceries; $129.55 eating out
days; $192.50 frivolous; $608 groceries; $101 eating out
days; $55.20 frivolous; $503 groceries
Jan. (to date): 27
days; $19.90 frivolous; $555.85 groceries/eating out