or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › October 2008 › The Official October 2008 Belly Pics Thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official October 2008 Belly Pics Thread! - Page 73

post #1441 of 1582
Looking gorgeous, ladies!

36 weeks

Bare belly

Front view

I'm feel like my belly is so crooked! And my linea nigra has definitely shown up. But I'm feeling great, so I shouldn't complain!
post #1442 of 1582
Bee21, you look great! You have a lovely smile.
post #1443 of 1582
Changed, Maggie, Emily, Bee, You're all looking great! It's so interesting how different bellies can all look so gorgeous in their own way!

Thanks for all the compliments ladies! I have always been really critical of my body and looking back, I didn't realize I actually looked like that! I guess it's all relative. I'm honored you view me as a post-baby inspiration! :
post #1444 of 1582
Finally...here I am! See, my tummy (just my tummy) is HUGE!!! I have never been this big before.

It is on my blog.
38 weeks or a bit more...
http://shecanlaugh.blogspot.com/2008...ny-photos.html
You can click on the photos to make them larger.
post #1445 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcimama View Post
Finally...here I am! See, my tummy (just my tummy) is HUGE!!! I have never been this big before.
Cute photos!

As far as your comments about being huge, this is me exactly! Tonight I actually weighed myself and freaked a little--I've never been this heavy with past pregnancies. But I know I'm retaining water for some reason, so I'm trying to stay positive about it!
post #1446 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Changed, Maggie, Emily, Bee, You're all looking great! It's so interesting how different bellies can all look so gorgeous in their own way!

Thanks for all the compliments ladies! I have always been really critical of my body and looking back, I didn't realize I actually looked like that! I guess it's all relative. I'm honored you view me as a post-baby inspiration! :
I view you as a post-baby impossibility (for me) and a pre-baby athletic goddess. Hehe.

All those bellies posted today. How amazing are you all? Is anyone else feeling sad about losing their belly after the baby is born?
post #1447 of 1582
Here is my first belly pic on here.

33 weeks
post #1448 of 1582
Selena Ski - you are glowing! You look beautiful!

Tara - you're looking great! It only shows on your tummy.

Changed - you've dropped!

Myrmom and Amber Lion - you look fantastic too - love all the smiles and happy pregnancies!

Bee21 - you don't look crooked to me, but I know it changes with baby's respective position. Beautiful!

Thanks for the comments on mine too - I've had that dress through three pregnancies!
post #1449 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee21 View Post
Looking gorgeous, ladies!

36 weeks

Bare belly

Front view

I'm feel like my belly is so crooked! And my linea nigra has definitely shown up. But I'm feeling great, so I shouldn't complain!
Have you seen my pictures? My belly has been crooked from the beginning lol! And my linea nigra has NO problem showing up in pictures-it's so dark!

Everyone looks so good though-and so pregnant!
post #1450 of 1582
You look marvelous Selena.
post #1451 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcimama View Post
Finally...here I am! See, my tummy (just my tummy) is HUGE!!! I have never been this big before.

It is on my blog.
38 weeks or a bit more...
http://shecanlaugh.blogspot.com/2008...ny-photos.html
You can click on the photos to make them larger.
Too cute! You're very deceiving from the backside!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanurse View Post
I view you as a post-baby impossibility (for me) and a pre-baby athletic goddess. Hehe.

All those bellies posted today. How amazing are you all? Is anyone else feeling sad about losing their belly after the baby is born?
You're too funny!

I'm a little sad about losing my belly and not feeling this LO inside anymore but I'm also a little tired of being fat. Haha! I'm ready to get back to that 4wk pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by selena_ski View Post
Here is my first belly pic on here.

33 weeks
Aww, you look great!
post #1452 of 1582
Everyone (and there have been LOTS) looks fabulous!!!!!

I am definitely sad about losing my belly. Last time ppl kept telling me that I would still look like 6 months pregnant for a couple weeks but basically immediately after birth I had absolutely no belly, it was just super squishy for about a week
post #1453 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple07 View Post
I am definitely sad about losing my belly. Last time ppl kept telling me that I would still look like 6 months pregnant for a couple weeks but basically immediately after birth I had absolutely no belly, it was just super squishy for about a week
Sorry, but I have no sympathy for you having a flat belly immediately after birth.
post #1454 of 1582
up :
post #1455 of 1582
Hey girls..

Just thought I'd take a moment and add in some Portraits a friend took of me, I still haven't received digital copies (though I have the prints) of my 32 week pro/expensive portraits. But these a friend did for me while she was learning.. I think it may have been her first time in a studio (she used mine lol).

Anyway 37w.. and highly post-processed removing my stretch marks etc .. don't get jealous I'm really not as perfect as she made me look LOL!

1.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...shots/RG56.jpg

2.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...shots/RG38.jpg

3.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...shots/RG58.jpg

4.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...shots/RG19.jpg

5.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...shots/RG28.jpg

6.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...shots/RG31.jpg

7.
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...shots/RG50.jpg
post #1456 of 1582
Those are great Rae! I especially love the B&W with the black background and then the very last one. Everyone talking about their photo shoots and showing pics is making me SO excited for mine on Thurs!
post #1457 of 1582
Beautiful pictures Rae, you look positively glowing and gorgeous!! I am sooo excited to get my CD with all the shots on it!!!!
post #1458 of 1582
I love the last one too! You look great.
post #1459 of 1582
beautiful!!! The last one is my fave!!!
post #1460 of 1582
Everyone looks gorgeous! Rae, yours are fabulous! Makes me even more excited to see my own when they're ready!

Ok, here's me at 38 weeks!

Side

Front

Side again
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: October 2008
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › October 2008 › The Official October 2008 Belly Pics Thread!