or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › October 2008 › The Official October 2008 Belly Pics Thread!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Official October 2008 Belly Pics Thread! - Page 9

post #161 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by starzz View Post
I am starting to need different clothes! Is it normal to show this much at 7 weeks with the first one?
not "usual", but it definitely happens. i remember taking a prenatal water class with DS, and a girl there was only 8 weeks and she was just enormous. (first kid) we could not believe it, we kept teasing her that the MW meant to say 8 "months".

everyone looks so great. i am a little shy about my belly and the chub there, so i will probably not post til i look more prego. i didn't even start taking pics with DS until 18 weeks - and you couldn't tell until 22 weeks that i was really prego, when it got nice and rounded. i wonder if i'll show earlier this time, i have a tad bit less fluff than i had with DS, thanks to jazzercise.
post #162 of 1582
let me see if this works - i'll try to post a belly pic from my last prego at 22 weeks. this is my first time attaching a pic, so i wanted to do a little test with an old photo - bear with me.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Enhance....boy_height=438
post #163 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlbaby View Post
let me see if this works - i'll try to post a belly pic from my last prego at 22 weeks. this is my first time attaching a pic, so i wanted to do a little test with an old photo - bear with me.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/Enhance....boy_height=438
Didn't work......
post #164 of 1582
yeah i'm pretty much a novice at this stuff. let me see if i can figure out what i need to do.....
post #165 of 1582
^I'm not familiar with that photo sharing site so I'm not sure I could even help you! I use photobucket. On Photobucket, you copy and paste the "direct link".
post #166 of 1582
Ok I'm late and behind on looking at pics because this has been a crazy week for us. This picture was taken almost a week ago on Monday in the evening. I cant' believe I already have such a little belly. I grumble about it at home, lol, but then I've noticed when I go out I try and poke it out some because I want everyone to know we're going to have a baby lol. I'm hopeless

Five Weeks!

And my sweetie partner and I got everyone off work and together finally to go get married on Monday morning (the 25th), so here's one picture from our perfect little wedding:

Sooooo happy

My sweetie's coworker was wonderful enough to get us champage flutes as a gift - complete with a bottle of sparkling cider for our toast

Ok, going to try and catch up with you ladies now that my crazy week is over!
post #167 of 1582
Skrimpy - OMG you look so pregnant! AHH how exciting! Congratulations on your wedding, you looked so in love!

My pics will be up either tonight or tomorrow - but I think I'm actually losing weight, lol, b/c of this m/s! We shall see. I can't wait to compare!
post #168 of 1582
post #169 of 1582
My dh thinks I may have grown... my measurements are larger but I think it's because of the way he was holding the tape measure! In a way I want to start getting a belly... in a way, I don't want to show for 3-4 months! LOL... (photo in my sig)

Same with weight. The scale shows I gained 2 lbs. But I always vary by a pound or two from week to week. So I don't think it really means anything.

Question for you ladies. My 8th week is starting tomorrow so I just changed my ticker to 7 - meaning I just finished my 7th week. Is that how you do it?
post #170 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by jencat View Post
My dh thinks I may have grown... my measurements are larger but I think it's because of the way he was holding the tape measure! In a way I want to start getting a belly... in a way, I don't want to show for 3-4 months! LOL... (photo in my sig)

Same with weight. The scale shows I gained 2 lbs. But I always vary by a pound or two from week to week. So I don't think it really means anything.

Question for you ladies. My 8th week is starting tomorrow so I just changed my ticker to 7 - meaning I just finished my 7th week. Is that how you do it?
At the beginning of the week is when the ticker changes to that week. If you are 8 weeks today, you would change your ticker to 8 weeks. Thats how it works with the pg ticker on my other forum anyway... And I don't think your belly looks bigger at all lol! Still teeny!
post #171 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrimpy View Post
Ok I'm late and behind on looking at pics because this has been a crazy week for us. This picture was taken almost a week ago on Monday in the evening. I cant' believe I already have such a little belly. I grumble about it at home, lol, but then I've noticed when I go out I try and poke it out some because I want everyone to know we're going to have a baby lol. I'm hopeless

Five Weeks!

And my sweetie partner and I got everyone off work and together finally to go get married on Monday morning (the 25th), so here's one picture from our perfect little wedding:

Sooooo happy

My sweetie's coworker was wonderful enough to get us champage flutes as a gift - complete with a bottle of sparkling cider for our toast

Ok, going to try and catch up with you ladies now that my crazy week is over!
Such a perfect little bump! Congrats on your wedding! You 2 looked so focused on each other and nothing else...very sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post
Skrimpy - OMG you look so pregnant! AHH how exciting! Congratulations on your wedding, you looked so in love!

My pics will be up either tonight or tomorrow - but I think I'm actually losing weight, lol, b/c of this m/s! We shall see. I can't wait to compare!
I'm anxiously waiting your pics!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tygrrkttn View Post
Aww, look at your little bump growing! It's so cute and tiny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencat View Post
My dh thinks I may have grown... my measurements are larger but I think it's because of the way he was holding the tape measure! In a way I want to start getting a belly... in a way, I don't want to show for 3-4 months! LOL... (photo in my sig)

Same with weight. The scale shows I gained 2 lbs. But I always vary by a pound or two from week to week. So I don't think it really means anything.

Question for you ladies. My 8th week is starting tomorrow so I just changed my ticker to 7 - meaning I just finished my 7th week. Is that how you do it?
Just like Triple said, I don't think you look any different from wk 6 to 7. If anything, you look more toned in your abdomen!

As for your ticker, if you're 7w+d then you're ticker should be moved to 7. As soon as you hit 8w0d, you move to 8. HTH!
post #172 of 1582
Thread Starter 
post #173 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jörð View Post
Love the mini bump
post #174 of 1582
You ladies look fabulous - I love watching us grow!
post #175 of 1582
Thread Starter 
Thanks! I'm at that level off period now. I'll just look pudgie for the next few months.
post #176 of 1582
Congrats Skrimpy! You look so in love at your wedding!!
post #177 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jörð View Post
I don't think you just look pudgey! I think you look like you're early in your pregnancy!
post #178 of 1582
Thread Starter 
Aw thanks. When I was pregnant with my first I started out at 101 lb and still went through a pudgy phase. It's just part of the deal before your tummy skin gets all tight.
post #179 of 1582
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jörð View Post
Aw thanks. When I was pregnant with my first I started out at 101 lb and still went through a pudgy phase. It's just part of the deal before your tummy skin gets all tight.
I understand!!! I'm a small person and I'm definitely not looking pg...just a little pouchy.
post #180 of 1582
I finally took a pic today. I am giving in early and enjoying every minute of this pregnancy from beginning to end.

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l1...e/DSC08499.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: October 2008
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › October 2008 › The Official October 2008 Belly Pics Thread!