Originally Posted by LandonsMom
I LOVE Giovanni!I I got some for Christmas from SIL and LOVE it, its some kind of TTO shampoo and conditioner, I love the smell and the way it makes my hair feel! I looked it up on skin deep (an online database of the safety of boy care products) and it was even more natural than Aubrey.
I will be switching over as much as I can to their line as I run out of Aubrey.http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/index.php?nothanks=1
How do you figure shampoos and conditioners that contain a bunch of chemicals are more natural than Aubrey Organics products that do not?Giovanni, 50:50 Balanced, Hydrating-Calming ,Conditioner
- Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Brassicamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Panthenol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyglycerin, Phenoxyethanol,Giovanni, Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo
- C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate,Giovanni, 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Clarifying Shampoo
- C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate,Giovanni, Magnetic Energizing Shampoo
- C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Carbomer, Sodium HydroxymethylglycinaeGiovanni, Smooth as Silk, Deep Moisture, Conditioner
- Cetyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxymethglycinate,
I came to the conclusion a while ago that the database is worthless because it is so often very misleading. And companies that masquerade as all natural when they're not really annoy me.