or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › September 2008 › Our Ultrasound Pictures Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Our Ultrasound Pictures Thread - Page 3

post #41 of 54

12w6d u/s

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h1...lade/baby2.jpg

Here is our 12 week 6 day vag u/s.....on this day (not in pic) we found out its a girl!

Sorry its kinda blurry....
post #42 of 54
This is just the whole view of the babe....I didnt submit the u/s that showed it was a girl.
post #43 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
This is just the whole view of the babe....I didnt submit the u/s that showed it was a girl.
How did they tell though? usually they can tell with the nub on a full shot
post #44 of 54
12 weeks is really early. I wouldn't rely on a sonographer telling me the sex that early on.

I hope it is a girl, because you seem really excited - but I am just saying I wouldn't go buy a bunch of pink just yet.
post #45 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshMama View Post
How did they tell though? usually they can tell with the nub on a full shot
You could see the 3 distinic lines...which I think later from the labial folds and the nub which froms the clitoris. This is suppose to be 98% accurate landmark.

Here is a good question and answer paper I found on u/s an the pic of the girl look just like our u/s.

http://www.ob-ultrasound.net/genderfaq.html
post #46 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
You could see the 3 distinic lines...which I think later from the labial folds and the nub which froms the clitoris. This is suppose to be 98% accurate landmark.

Here is a good question and answer paper I found on u/s an the pic of the girl look just like our u/s.

http://www.ob-ultrasound.net/genderfaq.html

Just never heard of them seeing that at 12 weeks, was told 14/15 weeks is when the lines would show
post #47 of 54
Ok, So this time I really have the ultrasound pics for you guys! Hosting site finally approved them. They are from 11 weeks 4 days.

Baby Stretching out its legs

Baby's hand and foot showing

Baby's foot showing

Baby's face
post #48 of 54
Wow that top one is so cool!
post #49 of 54
Yeah, I bet the baby will have long legs like me! I have had long legs, ever since I was born. My mom had me in bigger than normal baby clothes just to get it to fit me lengthwise. She also said I used to stretch out inside her and push my feet against her ribcage for more room. lol. She'd try to push me down because she said it hurt. lol.
post #50 of 54
Here are all of mine-

http://picasaweb.google.com/nitzella...ey=1CluK8hUHaQ

Got both of the ultrasounds b/c of spotting...sigh. Must learn not to freak out at the sight of blood on toilet paper.

Heartrates were 141 for first scan; 147 for second. Seems lower than everyone else's...?
post #51 of 54
Wow, great sonograms! Hope mine tomorrow is a good one!!! The ones I've gotten from my OBGYN so far have stunk - so grainy!!
post #52 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngsoul View Post
Here are all of mine-

http://picasaweb.google.com/nitzella...ey=1CluK8hUHaQ

Got both of the ultrasounds b/c of spotting...sigh. Must learn not to freak out at the sight of blood on toilet paper.

Heartrates were 141 for first scan; 147 for second. Seems lower than everyone else's...?

Wow! Those are amazing pics!
post #53 of 54
Thread Starter 
Okay - I think I've got everyone added!

Here are my most recent ones

Side profile
brain shot - ET baby!
sweet profile shot
post #54 of 54
Had my first prenatal appointment today and the midwife couldn't get the heartbeat with the Doppler (still a bit early). She left the room to find out if the ultrasound tech was available. I talked to my husband about declining the ultrasound. Then the nurse came in and pointed me down the hall to give a urine sample. When I wiped, there was some pink. The first time I'd had any spotting! So I decided to go ahead with the ultrasound and was so excited to see the heart beating and the baby moving around. Phew!

10w6d
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: September 2008
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › September 2008 › Our Ultrasound Pictures Thread