Did a lot of "little" things today1) Working on my third load of laundry
2) Slept a LOT today, but still managed to declutter a little bit: got rid of some plastic organizer thingies I don't like - I'll bring to the local thrift shop. . . .
3) Not mine, but DH shredded a couple of years of old tax returns 1999/2000
4) Did a sink of dishes, I have quite a bit more to do, but have my washing machine hooked up to the sink . . . . so I can only make a dent in one or the other
5) Went to TJs for groceries and put them away, mostly stayed on list
6) Got DHs credit reports (not the FICO score yet, I'll do that soon) got my credit reports a few days ago
7) Took the trash out
8) Got rid of a couple of kitchen housewares we didn't need
There might be a few other things, that I'm forgetting YAWN!