or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The TMI thread

post #1 of 28
Thread Starter 
I should just say that I am in the castle TMI, I am Queen. I do not shy from things that would offend one's delicate sensibilities and do not possess any of my own.

Anyway, here is my first:

I wasn't sure if my boobs were getting "fuller" or not. I thought maybe they were, but I thought I could also be projecting symptoms on this, my still very early stages in PG body.

So, I asked Andy to check last night and he said, "Yeah, they look a little fuller." And then he grabbed one, "Oh WOW, yeah...they're fuller."


There was nothing erotic about this, so it falls within the boundaries established by the user agreement.
post #2 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by elspethshimon View Post
I wasn't sure if my boobs were getting "fuller" or not. I thought maybe they were, but I thought I could also be projecting symptoms on this, my still very early stages in PG body.

So, I asked Andy to check last night and he said, "Yeah, they look a little fuller." And then he grabbed one, "Oh WOW, yeah...they're fuller."


There was nothing erotic about this, so it falls within the boundaries established by the user agreement.
LOL. DH and I had a similar conversation a few days ago about how much fuller mine are before dd nurses instead of after. He usually finds them after, so he was really surprised by the size difference! Also not an erotic conversation.
post #3 of 28
lol. there is nothing "erotic" about my life since getting pg. i have lost all drive.
post #4 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple07 View Post
lol. there is nothing "erotic" about my life since getting pg. i have lost all drive.
Me, too. Nothing could be farther from my mind.
post #5 of 28
Yeah, I love giving and getting TMI! But, I do warn people when I can by asking, "Hey, would you like 'TMI'? They usually smile, hesitate, but agree to it.

My boobs are a bit fuller, but not much more sensitive than they usually are around menstruation ...
post #6 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple07 View Post
lol. there is nothing "erotic" about my life since getting pg. i have lost all drive.
Well, for TMI, I'm the opposite right now. We had the best BD ever last night... although I guess I can't call it that now that there's a baby cooking.
post #7 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyMum View Post
Well, for TMI, I'm the opposite right now. We had the best BD ever last night... although I guess I can't call it that now that there's a baby cooking.
Hee. I think the husbandperson's drive is increasing, mine would be about the same but for the fear-of-puking-or-more-spotting factor.

And yes, why do we not say the word sex on here? "BD" or "DTD" takes longer to type, for me. And gosh darn it, it's called sex!
post #8 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyle_kate View Post
Me, too. Nothing could be farther from my mind.
Me three! You can add me to this list, along with my DP. he's kinda freaked out about it. After all it's his first.
post #9 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyMum View Post
Well, for TMI, I'm the opposite right now. We had the best BD ever last night... although I guess I can't call it that now that there's a baby cooking.
I told my DP that pregnant sex is the best. even though we're both not in the mood, i can be "talked" into it.
post #10 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee1203 View Post
Hee. I think the husbandperson's drive is increasing, mine would be about the same but for the fear-of-puking-or-more-spotting factor.

And yes, why do we not say the word sex on here? "BD" or "DTD" takes longer to type, for me. And gosh darn it, it's called sex!
You're right, I just don't want to become a UA violation... because it *was* freaking erotic.
post #11 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by elspethshimon View Post
I should just say that I am in the castle TMI, I am Queen. I do not shy from things that would offend one's delicate sensibilities and do not possess any of my own.

Anyway, here is my first:

I wasn't sure if my boobs were getting "fuller" or not. I thought maybe they were, but I thought I could also be projecting symptoms on this, my still very early stages in PG body.

So, I asked Andy to check last night and he said, "Yeah, they look a little fuller." And then he grabbed one, "Oh WOW, yeah...they're fuller."


There was nothing erotic about this, so it falls within the boundaries established by the user agreement.
Haha!! My DH did something like this too! I told him my bewbs were really sore and felt much more full and my sports bras weren't comfortable anymore. He didn't believe me. The next day, when I was getting ready (I do my hair and makeup naked) he came up behind me and cupped both of my bewbs in his hands and says, "Those are definitely bigger! You have big tata's now!" Oh sheesh. So, now, he won't stop messing with them!

And, our sex life is totally backwards right now! I'm the one that wants it all the time and DH's drive is practically gone! As far as calling it sex, I only refer to it as BD when we were TTC. If it's just lovey-dovey time, I call it sex.
post #12 of 28
Well, while we're on the subject...

I think we had more sex when I was PG with DS than at any other point in our lives.

And my boobs most definitely are NOT bigger. I didn't experience bigger boobs with DS until he was born and my milk came in. But I REALLY liked my boobs the first year of breastfeeding. Now they're actually smaller than they were before I was PG, it's so not fair.
post #13 of 28
My boobs ache. They aren't really sore, just achey. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd be tempted to take a Tylenol. They don't seem bigger, but my sports bra was definitely tight this weekend so maybe they are. With all this aching, they better get bigger next week!
post #14 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahtar View Post
Well, while we're on the subject...

I think we had more sex when I was PG with DS than at any other point in our lives.

And my boobs most definitely are NOT bigger. I didn't experience bigger boobs with DS until he was born and my milk came in. But I REALLY liked my boobs the first year of breastfeeding. Now they're actually smaller than they were before I was PG, it's so not fair.
lol, well when i was pg with ds my tatas did get bigger but then after about 4-5 months of breastfeeding they got all small again But alas, I am pg again and they have grown. So all is not lost for me. I guess I just have to always be pg lol.
post #15 of 28
I second the "pregnant sex is the best" motion!!! Oh. My. God. Delicious. I'm not really in the mood per se, but I can be talked into it with very little work!

And only my left boobie is bigger! I'm all lopsided now and wish my right one would catch up. Dh and I had a laughing fit comparing the two.
post #16 of 28
I read in one of my pregnancy books that the vagina may feel smaller or tighter because of all the extra blood volume. (Or something like that.) Anyway, I told DH and he was all, "Oh yeah!" in a creepy porn voice.
post #17 of 28
Thread Starter 
We're not having issues in the sex department just yet, so we're trying to fill our quota in anticipation of a lull.

If there is any question about this discussion violating the user agreement, I would like to argue that for pregnant women and their partners, this is a quality of life issue that is consistent with the goals of MDC.
post #18 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lion View Post
I second the "pregnant sex is the best" motion!!! Oh. My. God. Delicious. I'm not really in the mood per se, but I can be talked into it with very little work!

And only my left boobie is bigger! I'm all lopsided now and wish my right one would catch up. Dh and I had a laughing fit comparing the two.
I didnt have that problem while pg, but while nursing, DS prefers the right boob to the left one so the left one is bigger. Like a full size and a half bigger lol. It is rediculous. So I stuff my left side. Im pathetic. I feel like a 13 year old girl all over again haha
post #19 of 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by elspethshimon View Post
We're not having issues in the sex department just yet, so we're trying to fill our quota in anticipation of a lull.

If there is any question about this discussion violating the user agreement, I would like to argue that for pregnant women and their partners, this is a quality of life issue that is consistent with the goals of MDC.
Are we breaking rules by talking about sex?? This is an adult board, right? We're all of age, right? It's not like we're talking about porn and our fave ones!
post #20 of 28
Thread Starter 
As long as it's not gratuitous, we're okay.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: October 2008