or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mama TTC in March
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Nursing Mama TTC in March - Page 3

post #41 of 217
I'd like to be added, please. We're starting TTC #3, to finish our family. I'm on CD 24, and think I O'd on the 25th, or so. In the 2WW now. DS2 is nursing a LOT, his bday is 22/06/06.
post #42 of 217
I just got a BFP! wow!... My EDD should be around Nov 7th. Thanks for your support mamas and baby dust to all of you!

Does anyone know why I can't change my signature? Not only is DS's birthday wrong but I want to add the new jelly bean too, it keeps telling me I can't have more than one picture?...
post #43 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysmylilpunkin View Post
I just got a BFP! wow!... My EDD should be around Nov 7th. Thanks for your support mamas and baby dust to all of you!

Does anyone know why I can't change my signature? Not only is DS's birthday wrong but I want to add the new jelly bean too, it keeps telling me I can't have more than one picture?...
CONGRATULATIONS!!

When you are considered a new member there are restrictions on the number of icons you can have. Keep posting and you'll be a full Member and be able to add more pics.
post #44 of 217
to the new mamas and a big YAY for the new bfps

Okay, so I am starting to get my hopes up a bit . . . a dangerous thing when you've been trying as long as I have. Here is why . . .

I am 8dpo and have had sore nips for 4 days. I have been tired for about as long. Emotional too. Ex . . .I do crossfit (an intense type of workout with old school type stuff - pushups, pullups, that sort of thing) and was working out today. I almost cried 4 times in the 20 minute workout just because my trainer reminded me to get full depth on my pushups .

Anyway, I'm not even sure it is realistic to think that if I was pg I would have these symptoms this early. They are also easy to explain away . . .tired cuz I haven't had good sleeps (although that is nothing new), emotional cuz I'm stressed, sore nips because . . well, I don't know, it just seems to happen sometimes. I remember one cycle about 6 months ago I had them the entire 2ww, only to be followed by AF.

Anyway, the week can't be over fast enough, I can only imagine how worked up I could get myself in a week .

For those of you who have gotten pg while nursing before, when did your nipples get sore? It has been a long while since I was pg last, so I am not sure when the fatigue and emotions set in either.

Thanks for reading, just felt good to get that out.
post #45 of 217
Jaysmylilpunkin: Congrats!! Best of luck to you!

Attached2mason: I always get sore nips right around O time up until AF arrives. Can't remember what it was like when I was preggo the first time.
Hope this is it for you, I'm really pulling for you!! Do you plan on testing soon? Good Luck!!!

As for me: Got a positive OPK this afternoon along with a fair amount of EWCM... (please pray that ds will stay asleep long enough for us to get some BD'ing in tonight....he has been waking LOTS lately)

Good Luck everyone!! Hopefully we'll have lots of success stories for March!

Laura
post #46 of 217
Thread Starter 
Jaysmylilpumpkin: CONGRATS!!! : You are our 1st sucess story for March!!!

attached2mason & ryan'smom: :

I am 33dpo on my 1st pp cycle & I've had sticky, stringy cm off & on for 4 days, with off & on ferning on my ovulation scope...so I have no idea what is going on. I am also very tender on the right side, but I'm not sure if it is ovulation pains or another bladder infection. I feel pretty crappy in general, so I may be getting sick too, who knows at this point
post #47 of 217
Hi, I'm new here, 25 with 7 1/2 month old DD, and still breastfeeding. Hubby and I have started TTC this past cycle. It has been 46 days since cycle day 1 and I am very frustrated. I started a new thread about it but so far no one has responded. If anyone reads this and wouldn't mind looking at my post and telling me what they think I would really appreciate it, thank you so much!
post #48 of 217
Hi, I haven't read through the posts yet but I thought I would join here. I'm 29, dp is also 29 and we have a 2.5 year old ds who still nurses 4-5 times a day. But not at night anymore! One thing I have noticed and it's why I thought that maybe I should join here is that I really don't have any EWCM. I used to have tons (before I knew what it was for!!). I wonder if this is due to nursing? I don't plan on weaning any time soon, unless ds wants to but I don't see that happening. We have been TTCing casually since September, but last month I started charting and I'm glad I did. Oh, also, I will be graduating from college in about a week so I'm ready to get this baby going!!

Oh yes, currently I am waiting to O
post #49 of 217

Can someone tell me a bit about Vitex?

I've heard a few mentions of vitex in this thread/forum, but had never really heard of it so I went looking. I read something about it lowering prolactin levels so I assumed it would hurt milk supply. I read more, and on kellymom, and apparently it doesn't (usually) hurt milk supply? I tend to have a resilient supply anyway, but course, I'm not going to play with fire and start chugging sage tea, ya know So what I've read so far about vitex makes it sounds very tame, and safe. Is there any "dark side" I should consider before trying it? (I'm still waiting for ppaf)
post #50 of 217
on CD 12. Not sure when I'll o - hopefully not as late as it has been (day 21-22), but we'll see. I'm not feeling very positive about this cycle. And am kind of bummed about my very short past LPs. I don't know why I didn't think it would take this long....

And to make matters worse, if it doesn't happen this cycle, we will probably be taking a break for a month or two because of some timing issues, etc.

sigh.
post #51 of 217
Well, I'm back.

I got my first faint BFP at 9dpo, they got darker until 12-13 dpo, then lighter. Today was practically nothing and now I have some cramping and spotting. If I had not tested early, I'd think it was AF with a great LP (15dpo) for my first cycle back. I'm glad I know, though.

I'm headed out of town Thursday and it takes me a reeeeeallllyl long time to ovulate so you may not hear from me until April. I hope y'all are gone by then!

Please move me to waiting to O.
post #52 of 217
Forgot to say, please move me to waiting to O as well! Thank you!
post #53 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
Well, I'm back.

I got my first faint BFP at 9dpo, they got darker until 12-13 dpo, then lighter. Today was practically nothing and now I have some cramping and spotting. If I had not tested early, I'd think it was AF with a great LP (15dpo) for my first cycle back. I'm glad I know, though.
sorry to see you back here
good luck with this cycle.
post #54 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
Well, I'm back.

I got my first faint BFP at 9dpo, they got darker until 12-13 dpo, then lighter. Today was practically nothing and now I have some cramping and spotting. If I had not tested early, I'd think it was AF with a great LP (15dpo) for my first cycle back. I'm glad I know, though.

I'm headed out of town Thursday and it takes me a reeeeeallllyl long time to ovulate so you may not hear from me until April. I hope y'all are gone by then!

Please move me to waiting to O.
Sorry to see you back. Sending your way...
post #55 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
Well, I'm back.

I got my first faint BFP at 9dpo, they got darker until 12-13 dpo, then lighter. Today was practically nothing and now I have some cramping and spotting. If I had not tested early, I'd think it was AF with a great LP (15dpo) for my first cycle back. I'm glad I know, though.

I'm headed out of town Thursday and it takes me a reeeeeallllyl long time to ovulate so you may not hear from me until April. I hope y'all are gone by then!

Please move me to waiting to O.
hugs, mama
post #56 of 217
Thread Starter 
Welcome to Allykhat & cody'smomma!

because, I am so sorry


When do you all usually feel ovulation pain? I was thinking it was prior to ovulation. I've had it for the last few days, so I've been waiting still. Hwever based on my cm & ovulation scope, I think I o'd on Sunday

Anyone have a good book you can recommend about fertility while nursing? I've been told Takeing Charge of Your Fertility is one of the better ones for while nursing, but I haven't looked at it yet. I can't believe how many little things I forgot about over the last 2 1/2 years
post #57 of 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciascl View Post
When do you all usually feel ovulation pain? I was thinking it was prior to ovulation. I've had it for the last few days, so I've been waiting still. Hwever based on my cm & ovulation scope, I think I o'd on Sunday
from what i understand, it's different for every woman: some feel the follicles swelling (so, pre-O), others feel the moment when the egg bursts through the follicle (ovulation), and still others feel the contraction of the fallopian tube, post-O.

i'm still not 100% sure which one i feel, but i get definite pain on one side for a few hours/half a day -- i suspect right after O (and it's like clockwork every month). you can probably figure out your own pattern after a few months of charting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciascl View Post
Anyone have a good book you can recommend about fertility while nursing? I've been told Takeing Charge of Your Fertility is one of the better ones for while nursing, but I haven't looked at it yet. I can't believe how many little things I forgot about over the last 2 1/2 years
i don't think there's any book out there specifically about fertility while BF, but the la leche league & kellymom web sites have quite a bit of information.
post #58 of 217
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chic2chic View Post
from what i understand, it's different for every woman: some feel the follicles swelling (so, pre-O), others feel the moment when the egg bursts through the follicle (ovulation), and still others feel the contraction of the fallopian tube, post-O.

i'm still not 100% sure which one i feel, but i get definite pain on one side for a few hours/half a day -- i suspect right after O (and it's like clockwork every month). you can probably figure out your own pattern after a few months of charting.
Thanks, that makes alot of sense.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chic2chic
i don't think there's any book out there specifically about fertility while BF, but the la leche league & kellymom web sites have quite a bit of information.
Duh, I don't why I didn't think of that Thanks so much!
post #59 of 217
I'm so sorry because Hope next month is your sticky baby

I got a positive OPK today. I'm a little confused because my temps are up today and yesterday which would mean I o'd on cd 11 which is really early for me, but i didn't get the opk until cd 13. It's all so confusing.
post #60 of 217
I am BFing my DS (19 mo.) and still have yet to see AF return. So I have been researching and I set up a little regime for myself to help induce O. On the advice of my doctor I am trying to gain weight, about 5-10 lbs. I also started Royal Jelly, Vitex, and vitamin B6, and continuing with my Prenatal, Evening Primrose, and Omega3 oil. I am also increasing my soy intake.

We also set ourselves with a deadline. If I haven't 'O' by mid-May when DS is 22 months, we are going to attempt night weaning.

I just felt like posting this would make our plans and my regime more official and hopefully I can stick to it. And hopefully it will bring on O. :
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Nursing Mama TTC in March