or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Static Electricity?

post #1 of 2
Thread Starter 
So, I'm just wondering but, have any of you found that you are charged with much more static electricity than usual? Or is it just me? lol. About 50% of the time I touch ANYTHING metal I get shocked. About 30% of the time I touch some electric run items such as light switches and ethernet cables (usually when i'm plugging them in or unplugging them) I get shocked. And then there's the person to person shocking. I've been shocking plenty of people on accident. Before DH left I shocked him on the lips several times. lol. I have never been this static charged before. I mean occasionally in the winter I would shock myself... but other than that... not really. Anyone know what causes this?
post #2 of 2
I've *heard* that higher static electricity can indicate a need for more water. That's all I know!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: September 2008