I'm in again this month. This will be my third month and I'm going to try to approach this a little differently this month now that I'm starting to get the hang of it.
1. I'm Jeannie, I'm NMY and recently engaged. We just bought a house this year, are saving towards our wedding in a year and a half approx. and probably going to TTC in about two years but am still living very much pay cheque to pay cheque. I'm a substitute elementary teacher so my income is very variable. Luckily, the two pay cheques I'll get this month should be quite high so some of the purchases I have put off can be bought this month.
- I need to put some savings aside for our wedding and future children
- I need to pay off my NS student loan so I don't have any extra money coming out of my account
- I need to keep better track of my expenses
- Put $15 each week from tutoring into savings envelope
- Put all my tax return onto my student loan
- Put some of extra pay onto student loan and some into savings
- Keep track of total expenses for the month to make sure they are less than income this month.My Key
- No spend
- Planned spending
- Unplanned but necessary spending
: - Unplanned and unnecessary spending
I will add in my budget on Friday when I know what my income is.
$75.00 on clothes for workGoals
No spend days - 0/20
$15 in savings envelope per tutoring pay 0/4
Put tax return on student loan
Find out if I can get EI this summer