I've been busy!
1. Paperwork - devise a new paper flow system & purge filing cabinet - done
& other paper collection spots. I also caught up on our finances, so the top tray on the computer desk is just necessary papers. WOO HOO! DH shredded everything tonight, too!
I'll tackle the rest of the office next month, but paperwork is my highest priority this month.
2. Master bedroom - unpack remaining 7 boxes from temporary move last Sept & research/purchase new bedroom furniture - I've been to over a dozen furniture stores this week and we've narrowed it down dramatically.
& declutter entire room and closet for such purchases.
3. Powder room (also laundry room) - declutter and organize cabinets & install new tp holder/towel rack/wall cabinet - done
& frame painting I sketched out how I want to make the frame today and calculated my materials.
& set out new decor I need to clean the powder room before setting out the decor and I need to touch up the paint on a few items before I clean the room...
4. Living room - declutter and organize closet/cabinets/bookcases AGAIN (LOL) & research/purchase new blinds & frame paintings. I have more to do in this room, too, but it'll have to wait until the rest (1,2,3 and this far on 4) is done.
5. Upstairs bathrooms - declutter and organize AGAIN.
6. DD's bedroom - declutter and organize closet and bookcases. (Clothes are decluttered and organized for the new season.)
7. Linen closet - declutter and organize.
8. Kitchen - declutter and organize AGAIN.
9. Playroom - I'd like to declutter and organize it again, but really my main goal is to simply keep it from turning into a junkyard again since it's function is changing into something new (unknown at this moment). We did really well today! We pulled out a bunch of stuff for the powder room and tools to install them and WE PUT THEM ALL AWAY PROPERLY! DH also put away a few things we had pulled out last weekend for the parties we hosted. The room is not a junkyard! Still bare and boring, but not a mess.
My first goal this month is to do our taxes, then all of the above. Taxes are completed, printed, signed, addressed...just need to take them to the post office Monday morning for postage.