I have been drinking it all along, my rule is one cup starting at the end of the first trimester (was the only thing that stopped my morning sickness) 2 cups in the second trimester, and 3 in the second. I ran out a couple of weeks ago, and have just got our new order of herbs (we run a herbal business) and so i have made up my own herbal blend:
* rrl- uterine tonic, iron, calcium, potassium, vit B, C, E
* nettle- good for kidneys, prevents hemorrhoids, high in iron, potassium, vit k
* Alfalfa- high in vit k, nutritive tea
* marshmallow- soothing, anti inflammatory, laxative
* dandelion root- Vit A, B, C, potassium, calcium, blood purifier, diuretic, digestive aid.
And i also have an iron tonic made from yellow dock and dandelion root, i put in a teaspoon or two with one of my cups. Except it tastes like ass :Puke
And at night i enjoy a nice cup of chamomile with some hops added, if i cant sleep.
I am making all of my tinctures this week, and sitz bath mix etc. How do you make the syrup for the ice tea? i love ice tea just haven't made it before.