or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › December 2008 › ~*Belly pics thread!*~ . . .
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~*Belly pics thread!*~ . . . - Page 21

post #401 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2happymamas View Post
New Pictures!!!!

32 weeks, 1 day

#1

#2

#3
Cute! I don't think I've ever seen your face before, just your belly
post #402 of 508
Whew! It's been awhile! My camera broke and then miraculously worked again so here it is...

Pic 1

Pic 2
post #403 of 508
post #404 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage_SS View Post
Iyour belly SAGE! It's such a model belly bump! Can't wait to see Lucien!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'm jealous of your hair! SO gorgeous!!!!!!!!
post #405 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage_SS View Post

You look amazing, best of luck!
post #406 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2happymamas View Post
New Pictures!!!!

32 weeks, 1 day

#1

#2

#3

So cute! Now I want pics with DH! How come no one else has pics with their SO? My 1st pg (ex-husband) was a photographer and took this beautiful pic of us together... I wish I had a pic on this computer. We sent them to all our relatives and offended several people, since the pic was nude. I mean, you couldn't *see* anything, but nude nonetheless. I thought it was really pretty. Maybe I'll make an effort to post it this week.
post #407 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace's voice View Post
We sent them to all our relatives and offended several people, since the pic was nude. I mean, you couldn't *see* anything, but nude nonetheless. I thought it was really pretty. Maybe I'll make an effort to post it this week.
Are your relatives members too? Some are pretty squeemish about that kind of thing (have a hard time distinguishing art/tasteful nudity from immodesty). Heck, I had a friend from my home ward comment on one of my belly pictures about how she didn't have the guts to do photos that weren't fully clothed. Um, it's not like I was just wearing a bra, or nothing, kwim? I only lifted the front of my shirt up to show the bump.

Anyway...we got our professional photos done!

If you want to see them go here and scroll all the way down (Adam and Holly). The password is "lovey." We are SO happy with them!!! There's a LOT of photos (130) so if you don't want to view them all be sure to skip to the last page (because those are really cute)! I'm probably going to airbrush some of them (b/c while I'm not ashamed of my stretch marks, they don't make for fantastic photos).

These were done at 33w5d I think.
post #408 of 508
Holly! The pis are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! LOVE THEM!!!!!
post #409 of 508
Here we go... 34 weeks. :
post #410 of 508
Finally!

These were taken last week (36 weeks) and are my first contributions to this thread... better late than never, right?

post #411 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyvangogh View Post
Are your relatives members too? Some are pretty squeemish about that kind of thing (have a hard time distinguishing art/tasteful nudity from immodesty). Heck, I had a friend from my home ward comment on one of my belly pictures about how she didn't have the guts to do photos that weren't fully clothed. Um, it's not like I was just wearing a bra, or nothing, kwim? I only lifted the front of my shirt up to show the bump.

Anyway...we got our professional photos done!

If you want to see them go here and scroll all the way down (Adam and Holly). The password is "lovey." We are SO happy with them!!! There's a LOT of photos (130) so if you don't want to view them all be sure to skip to the last page (because those are really cute)! I'm probably going to airbrush some of them (b/c while I'm not ashamed of my stretch marks, they don't make for fantastic photos).

These were done at 33w5d I think.

SO CUTE! I LOVE the last page. The first page is actually a lot like my nude one, only clothed of course and my arms were across my chest.
But, no, none of them were members, I wasn't even at the time. They're just your run of the mill uptight people That's hilarious that some are scared to show their bellies though. Everytime DH sees my belly peeking out of my shirt he calls me a sinner... but he's joking, of course.

I have got to get DH on board to at least take a pic standing next to me before I pop.
post #412 of 508
post #413 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpaigeadams View Post
You look amazing! I love your name too! Paige Adams...that is on my list of names...if you don't mind!??! LOL
post #414 of 508
Holly - so cute! what fun to have a professional photo shoot.

Actually, you're all really cute. We're a very good-looking DCC, aren't we?

Here are some of mine, that a friend took for us about a month ago - I think about 32/33 weeks? I'm bigger & lower now, but these are the most current pics I have.

http://domiciliate.blogspot.com/2008...-pictures.html
post #415 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollyvangogh View Post
Anyway...we got our professional photos done!

If you want to see them go here and scroll all the way down (Adam and Holly). The password is "lovey." We are SO happy with them!!! There's a LOT of photos (130) so if you don't want to view them all be sure to skip to the last page (because those are really cute)! I'm probably going to airbrush some of them (b/c while I'm not ashamed of my stretch marks, they don't make for fantastic photos).

These were done at 33w5d I think.
Love the pics! You both look fantastic! I really like all of them, but #'s 84 and 120 really stood out to me. What a fabulous photo shoot
post #416 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by AutumnMama View Post
Love the pics! You both look fantastic! I really like all of them, but #'s 84 and 120 really stood out to me. What a fabulous photo shoot
Thanks! It's one of the best things I've ever done. And it really makes up for not getting wedding photos done!
post #417 of 508
post #418 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by arahzel View Post
NICE!

I especially love the 2nd one!
post #419 of 508
post #420 of 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenniferadurham View Post
Those are really cute pictures, I love the last one; I've never seen your face before, you're so pretty!
I seem to gain a bit of weight in my face when I'm pg, wish I looked like you Mamas who don't!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: December 2008
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › December 2008 › ~*Belly pics thread!*~ . . .