1. On my 12th month here, and even the less-than-stellar months have been far better than before joining the thread - thanks mamas! My name is Kim; our family includes DH, DD (12/03) + DS (9/06). I am PT sahm/PT wahm/PT wohm; kiddos are with DH when I go to the office. Have been with this group since June, and the support, accountability, and increased spending consciousness have been terrific for our bottom line. April was pretty weak; hope to rock May!
2. Continue attacking the debt snowball.
3. Game plan:
* INCREASE income - confirm new contract for PR work and book at least (1) new workshop for May
* SELL land - need to finalize partial release
* Sell/donate unneeded items
* Work out a meal plan - May is the month to finally do this!
* Pack snacks + water whenever we go out
* No more late library materials!
* ORGANIZE! Majority of overbudget/frivolous spending can be prevented with improved organization.
* Exercise: feeling good = decreased emotional spending
* Confirm new contract for PR work: 0/1
* Schedule (2) new workshops: 0/2
* Less than $50 in frivolous spending: month to date $0
* At least 25
days (no spend or spending w/in budget): 0/25
* Pack snacks/water for outings: 0/31
* NO library fines: month to date $0
* Stay within grocery/eating out budget: $0/$500
* ORGANIZE/declutter (lack of organization = spending): 0/25
* Exercise (feeling good = decreased emotional spending): 0/25
* Meal plan created: 0/4 weeks
* Sell land - offer on the table, need to complete partial release: Pending
days; $210.42 frivolous; $519.54 groceries; $117.55 eating out
days; $325.62 frivolous; $825.40 groceries; $112.84 eating out
days; $144.47 frivolous; $593.09 groceries; $643.07 eating out
days; $128.37 frivolous; $598.19 groceries; $121.48 eating out
days; $139.55 frivolous; $472 groceries; $129.55 eating out
days; $192.50 frivolous; $608 groceries; $101 eating out
days; $55.20 frivolous; $503 groceries
days; $19.90 frivolous; $555.85 groceries/eating out
days; $131.80 frivolous; $668 groceries/eating out
days; $19.40 frivolous; $500 groceries/eating out
days; $39.16 frivolous; $768.65 groceries/eating out (preemptive post - assuming 2 more
days + no more frivolous or grocery spending for April...)