or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Vegans TTC SPRING Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Vegans TTC SPRING Thread - Page 20

post #381 of 399
That does sound odd, SnowPea, I have no idea what that could be. If you weren't getting BFNs I'd think it was PG spotting (quite common around the time AF is due I think). Hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm.

Oceane, I hope you had a great time on your night out! Yes I have told 2 people. Our nanny and my sister. No one else including work or our parents until our 11 week u/s. It's hard keeping it in but I won't be able to handle all the sympathy if we have another m/c. At least not until it's over.
post #382 of 399
Snowpea... very, very strange. I wish I had an answer.

Veganmama... I almost told my mom last night, it's hard to keep it in.

I'm really glad I didn't tell her now particularly because I think I may have jumped the gun with my celebrations. I took a FRER this morning and it was super light, much lighter than yesterday's. I had a touch of spotting and I've been crampy all day

I've got one more FRER for tomorrow morning, so I'm waiting to see what that turns out like. But, I'm not too hopeful at this point.

My poor H who is off in Switzerland and gets an email from me telling him I'm pg, followed by another one this morning telling him I think I'm having an early m/c.

Well, if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.
post #383 of 399
Snowpea- I would think it was spotting from PG too :
post #384 of 399
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post
It's CD 1 for me today.. which means that I will offically be TTC NEXT MONTH!!! :
yay!!! enjoy your last tta days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
Ok, so this is weird. Yesterday I realized I started my period around 5:30, I mean it was definatly way more than spotting. So I cleaned up and got a tampon. Last night when I went to bed I changed it and it had pretty much nothin on it, and this morning my tampon from overnight was totally clean. WTF? I think my body has a very dry sense of humor. I took a test this morning because of this wackiness and got a bfn.
maybe keep testing? there ARE all these stories about women not getting bfps ever and still being pregnant... i'm not sure what else could cause such a light period. my advice would be: wait a few days to see what happens, then test again (maybe with a different test) and if still nothing happens get a blood test.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmama719 View Post
Oceane, I hope you had a great time on your night out! Yes I have told 2 people. Our nanny and my sister. No one else including work or our parents until our 11 week u/s. It's hard keeping it in but I won't be able to handle all the sympathy if we have another m/c. At least not until it's over.
I understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgreen View Post
I'm really glad I didn't tell her now particularly because I think I may have jumped the gun with my celebrations. I took a FRER this morning and it was super light, much lighter than yesterday's. I had a touch of spotting and I've been crampy all day

I've got one more FRER for tomorrow morning, so I'm waiting to see what that turns out like. But, I'm not too hopeful at this point.

My poor H who is off in Switzerland and gets an email from me telling him I'm pg, followed by another one this morning telling him I think I'm having an early m/c.

Well, if it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be.
lilgreen, I hope it isn't a m/c and just a messed up test.


I started some spotting last night, expecting AF any minute. that gives me only an 11 day lp. not my favourite.
on the upside my husband has just stated he wants to cut out on all alcohol for a month. he's not a heavy drinker and only on weekends but to me it's just a commitment to a healthier lifestyle. I promised no sugar in exchange we'll see....


should I start a summer thread? for the server's sake?
post #385 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
yay!!! enjoy your last tta days

I started some spotting last night, expecting AF any minute. that gives me only an 11 day lp. not my favourite.
on the upside my husband has just stated he wants to cut out on all alcohol for a month. he's not a heavy drinker and only on weekends but to me it's just a commitment to a healthier lifestyle. I promised no sugar in exchange we'll see....


should I start a summer thread? for the server's sake?
I couldn't live in Germany and not have alcohol every day (unless I was PG, of course!).. mmm... German Hefeweisen. Good luck to your DH! and for you too on cutting out sugar (which would be even harder)!

I'm OK with you starting a new thread
post #386 of 399
I'm almost afraid to type this for fear it might change its mind again, but I am pretty sure AF is here, for real this time.
post #387 of 399
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
I'm almost afraid to type this for fear it might change its mind again, but I am pretty sure AF is here, for real this time.
:
post #388 of 399
Well, it's over. Lots of bleeding and FRER was barely visible today. That's ok. I'm glad I started an antidepressant last month, though, bc I would really be in a bad state right now otherwise.

the good thing is this pushes my O date back so we might just catch it when I see H for one night on the 28th
post #389 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgreen View Post
Well, it's over. Lots of bleeding and FRER was barely visible today. That's ok. I'm glad I started an antidepressant last month, though, bc I would really be in a bad state right now otherwise.

the good thing is this pushes my O date back so we might just catch it when I see H for one night on the 28th
Oh I'm so sorry

2 years ago this month I had a m/c and I conceived DS the following month (Aug), without having a period in between, I hope the same is true for you.

Super big hugs to you mama
post #390 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
:
Its ok, I am actually feeling very at peace with it this time. We'll see what cycle 10 brings.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgreen View Post
Well, it's over. Lots of bleeding and FRER was barely visible today. That's ok. I'm glad I started an antidepressant last month, though, bc I would really be in a bad state right now otherwise.

the good thing is this pushes my O date back so we might just catch it when I see H for one night on the 28th
so sorry lilgreen.
post #391 of 399
Oh, lilgreen, I'm so sorry. Thinking of you today.
post #392 of 399
Oh Lilgreen I'm sorry. Even when it's early, it's hard. Hopefully it will not mess your cycle up at all except maybe to delay O by a few days. You were only at about CD 28 or 29 right? You seem to be really fertile so I'll keep my fingers crossed that you are PG again soon!

SnowPea, I'm sorry. AF sucks. Except for Lizzy of course!

AFM, still not really believing that I am PG and it's going to stick. Last time I was so happy (and relieved) that I was PG. Now I'm just waiting to see what will happen before I get emotionally involved, KWIM?

for everyone.
post #393 of 399
Thread Starter 
I'm so sorry lilgreen.
post #394 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by veganmama719 View Post
SnowPea, I'm sorry. AF sucks. Except for Lizzy of course!

AFM, still not really believing that I am PG and it's going to stick. Last time I was so happy (and relieved) that I was PG. Now I'm just waiting to see what will happen before I get emotionally involved, KWIM?

for everyone.
AF sucks for me too.. I was just telling DH that I can't wait to get PG again so that I don't have another AF for over a year + (I got my first post-preg AF when DS was 7m).. Then he reminded me how much being pregnant sucked for me (heartburn, backache).. and I reminded him how much of a hot pregnant mama I was..



for you too!!!
post #395 of 399
oceane I stalked your chart. Sorry AF found you too.
post #396 of 399
Don't ask me why I was over in the DDC's, but look what I found: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=931116
Congratulations veganf! :
post #397 of 399
Thread Starter 
I'm in the DDCs all the time well, at least during the 2ww. thanks for your sympathy. at least we're cycle buddies again (and eerily enough, I never spot on day 11, only when you did : ). let's move to the ddc together now!



yay Krista!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: : : : :



anyway: I'm starting a new thread tonight and link it here. I hope you'll all come!
post #398 of 399
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
I'm in the DDCs all the time well, at least during the 2ww. thanks for your sympathy. at least we're cycle buddies again (and eerily enough, I never spot on day 11, only when you did : ).
That is weird, I have thought it was weird that even though we both have very odd cycles, we have ended up in the 2ww together so many times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
... let's move to the ddc together now!
deal! I'm ready if you are. Someone on the 20's thread said that her ND told her to talk to her ovaries and tell them that she was going to ovulate on CD-whatever. I am going to try that, shooting for July 30th, CD20 for me, what do you think?
post #399 of 399
Thread Starter 
I'll aim for a slightly earlier date just in case


new thread here. hopefully we won't be so intimidating to newbies now
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Vegans TTC SPRING Thread