Let me see if I can make a long story short.
My brothers little jack russell terrior got into rat poison
She came to their house after the neighbor and his wife split up and they left all their dogs behind when they both moved out
This was about a month before she came into season. At that time there was still a thought one of them would come back and get her but that didnt happen. So getting her fixed was out of the question since we knew who she belonged to and didnt know how things would turn out.
My dad saw she was coming into season so he put her up but he missed it by a few days
He kept her up for 21 days but soon after it became obviouse she was pg.
So brother has been taking care of her feeding her giving her a place to sleep and getting attached to her. She is a very sweet dog despite her age, we estimate 7+ but no way to know for sure.
She has been on vit k pills since the day after the poison and has been doing fine no signs that she ingested enough to cause a problem but wont know for sure till bw comes back this week.
There is a concern that she bred with a dog that is quiet a bit larger than she is.
so she may run into trouble when welping happens
I think that covers it.