or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › May 2008 › Still Preggo Check in 5/18 - 5/25
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Still Preggo Check in 5/18 - 5/25 - Page 8

post #141 of 227
Alrighty, here I am at 41 weeks today...

Some nights staying asleep is hard. It takes a few seconds to get my nest of pillows rearranged and get flopped around. I listen to Coast to Coast on the radio at night, and that usually puts me to sleep... or freaks me out with what they are talking about!
post #142 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBMama View Post
Hi mamas,
I've mostly been lurking, but I need to ask if any other of you (non-nursing) still-preggos have been experiencing nipple pain? Yesterday they were a bit sensitive and today my left nipple flat out HURTS!! It was actually waking me up last night in between the pee breaks...
Yes, mine are very sore. Only when I brush against them or touch them though, otherwise I wouldn't have noticed. I am however, surprised at how much they do hurt when that happens.
post #143 of 227
yes, VERY sore nipples the past few days. ouchy ouchy.
post #144 of 227
grumble grumble
grouse grouse

still here... will proceed to zen soon I hope...

-Angela
post #145 of 227
well i just lost a bit of plug. So something is happening, come on baby we are ready for you! I know it isn't necessarily a sure sign, but it is the first bit of plug, and its the 23rd and today is the day he is coming
post #146 of 227
Yay for any progress!

Good luck!

-Angela
post #147 of 227
Thanks, even if it is just a tiny bit of progress, no bloody show or anything. Dh thinks im a freak, i got so excited, i made him come look at it. Out of curiosity how big is the whole plug?

Its 4:15 in the am here and i am eating pie, maybe i am a freak?
post #148 of 227
Just walked two miles before dinner. Now DH is making pizza.

I'm crampy but nothing else, really. Baby was so low today that the midwife couldn't feel a head. She wanted to get in on our baby pool, and picked this Sunday. Yay! Getting a little bit of strength from that. DH picked labor starting tomorrow and birth Saturday, so we're getting really close to some initial predictions.
post #149 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by battymama View Post
well i just lost a bit of plug. So something is happening, come on baby we are ready for you! I know it isn't necessarily a sure sign, but it is the first bit of plug, and its the 23rd and today is the day he is coming

yay! Here's hoping that you're one of those women that lose their plug and then Bam! here comes baby. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
post #150 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by VBMama View Post
I've mostly been lurking, but I need to ask if any other of you (non-nursing) still-preggos have been experiencing nipple pain? Yesterday they were a bit sensitive and today my left nipple flat out HURTS!! It was actually waking me up last night in between the pee breaks...
I went swimming a few days ago and the cold water made my nipples and breasts ache the whole time I was in there. Owie Gowie! (as my two year old says)

I've been losing bits of mucous off and on for weeks now, but today seemed really "promising", more than before. Crossing fingers for the weekend. Or tomorrow.
post #151 of 227
Tons of BHs here today and lost a large amount of my plug, but no bloody show. I think I will make it through the day/night without labor. 39 weeks tomorrow!
post #152 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeisnotapirate View Post
She wanted to get in on our baby pool
I keep reading this as 'she wanted to get it on in our baby pool' .... LOL!
post #153 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerkyKP View Post
I keep reading this as 'she wanted to get it on in our baby pool' .... LOL!


Now THAT would be a sight!
post #154 of 227
I already passed the first 7 guesses on my baby pool and my next guess is not until the 24th.
post #155 of 227
Still pregnant. My doctor-calculated EDD is Sunday, my own calculations put it at today or tomorrow (because 40 weeks from a Thursday or Friday is quite simply not a Sunday ) and I'm now more than a week more pregnant than ever before!
I'm aiming for tomorrow night or Saturday
post #156 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumnerRain View Post
I already passed the first 7 guesses on my baby pool and my next guess is not until the 24th.
I've passed the first 23 guesses. I have four left. One today, two tomorrow, and then stupid DH guessed the 28th. Yesterday was my due date and I told him if I go to the 28th he's having his vasectomy done with no pain meds.
post #157 of 227
Sounds like we all are having some signs!

I woke up this morning (about 3:30 am) to contractions. By the time I went back to bed (about 6:00 am) I had lost part of my plug and have had pink tinged mucous coming out all day with sporadic contractions. I really hope tonight is the night, but as evening gets closer I think I've missed the boat.

Amy
post #158 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by seren View Post
I've passed the first 23 guesses. I have four left. One today, two tomorrow, and then stupid DH guessed the 28th. Yesterday was my due date and I told him if I go to the 28th he's having his vasectomy done with no pain meds.

LOL They have more faith in you than they do me. I have 18 guesses before my due date, 1 on my due date and 20 after my due date. Thanks guys. I even have one guess for 12 days after my due date. Yikes!
post #159 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumnerRain View Post
LOL They have more faith in you than they do me. I have 18 guesses before my due date, 1 on my due date and 20 after my due date. Thanks guys. I even have one guess for 12 days after my due date. Yikes!


Sounds like your reputation precedes you!
post #160 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerkyKP View Post
I keep reading this as 'she wanted to get it on in our baby pool' .... LOL!
I read it as in she wanted to get in a baby pool, and I'm thinking why would the midwife come over to swim in a baby pool???
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: May 2008
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2004 - 2008  › May 2008 › Still Preggo Check in 5/18 - 5/25