I've read a lot on the pros and cons of vaccinations and my gut instinct with Kaia is to not vaccinate her. My mom's a nurse and she and DH are both on me to do at least some vaccinations. We also live in a CDC red zone for pertussis, which is partly why my mom is so pushy about it. I put them off by saying I didn't want to vax until six months and by dragging my feet I've managed to push it out until seven months. We have an appointment tomorrow with the ped and are scheduled to have the DTaP. Kaia has a cold right now, so we may be putting it off for a few more weeks, but I'm not sure I want to do it at all. I'm not sure what to do. DH has a right to help me decide what to do with our daughter, but if we are in complete disagreement, I'm not sure how to compromise.
post #1 of 8
10/7/03 at 4:32pm