Nah, no updates I'm sure, nothing at all is happening at least til Wednesday when I get the stitch out. I think its very unlikely that anything will happen then either...with my son I got the stitch out, I was already 75% effaced, I immediately dilated to two centimeters and then just hung out that way for 2.5 weeks...no further movement or anything. He ended up being induced (due to maternal insanity) at 39 weeks and probably would have stayed in another two weeks beyond that on his own.
Its possible though that since this one is a little lower and I've had some contractions (which I just never did beyond braxton hicks with J. that when they take the stitch out it could trigger labor, not likely but possible, so you can all wait for an update the night before Thanksgiving
Until then we aren't going anywhere I don't think.