DH took the kiddos grocery shopping today while I was at the office; likely spent far less than I would have - wahoo to saving $ + not having to hit the store (added bonus: all groceries were put away when I got home)!
* Less than $50 in frivolous spending: month to date $0
* At least 25
days (no spend or spending w/in budget): 2/31
* Pack snacks/water for outings: 2/31
* NO library fines: month to date $0
* Stay within grocery/eating out budget: $132/$500
* ORGANIZE/declutter (lack of organization = spending): 2/25
* Exercise (feeling good = decreased emotional spending): 2/25
* Meal plan created: 0/4 weeks
* Sell rental house by 8/31 - push hard in July...
* Sell motorcycle by 7/15; final test drive scheduled for 7/7...