OMG- It's been about an hour and a half since I took the Candex, and I am DEFINITELY feeling a reaction.
My mouth is very dry, I feel bloated- gassy & burping, a little nauseous... just a little off. No, make that a lot off.
Definitely not a good feeling. Oh- and as I'm typing this, a headache has just appeared.
Is this a die-off reaction?!? And if so- should I just struggle through it, stop the Candex, or start with less (I took the suggested 2 caps)? Also, if I'm getting this much of a die-off with my first dose, does that mean that I'm just seriously overloaded with yeast?!?
I'm always nervous about reactions.... what if this is an allergic reaction instead? How would I know the difference?
I am really not feeling good....