- Enjoy your vacation!!!
While she is gone maybe someone can answer this... she said that means "implantation is usually days 6-10 or so" so that 6-10 days after you have an IUI, right???dandelionsrflowers
- Don't worry, I can be "Ms. negativity" too sometimes. I think it is part of this TTC journey when it has gone on for so long. There are times I wonder how anyone gets prego on their own??!!! I'm just pissed that I spent all that money on BCP to prevent years ago. Wish I could get my $$ back and put it towards my IUI expenses coming up. Keep your chin up and we will all keep our fingers crossed for AF to stay away this week!!!
- Glad to hear that your HSG went well!!! So did you end up driving yourself home afterwards?? So now are you having an IUI this month also? I also use the CBEFM...so are you using it in the morning when you first wake up and then again in the afternoon on the same day?? So then you POS in the morning and in the afternoon? Doesn't that mess up the cycle days?? I guess it wouldn't matter, right? Great idea. Thanks for sharing it.Angi
- Yeah for Nancy!!!!
: I will definitely keep her in my thoughts. Hopefully her good luck will rub off on you too!!!kiki99
-temping might help you pass the time, but I have found it can also be kind of a pain especially if you are really trying to keep track everyday and you want to sleep in. WARNING: once you start it is hard to stop (well, i guess you can, but I know I am hooked). It is very interesting to see how closely the changes in your temp correlate with the changes in your cycle. Mine is like clock work, especially the day AF is coming my temp usually plummets then I know she is going to show up that day or the next.DLT
- aka: injection girl!!! Hang in there!!!LiamsMommy31905
- good luck with your trigger tomorrow and on Wed for the BIG day!!!
: for you too!!!! What # IUI is this for you on clomid? Have you been on 50mg the whole time? Sorry, there are so many of us that I have forgotten. Sometimes I feel like i need to start a little notebook to keep better track.Poetgirl
- Good luck tomorrow with your IUI!!! Loved your dream!! You are right, we all do deserve something to come a little easy after all we go through with this IF crap!!!
I picked up my Clomid today, so it is official. Now I just need to hope/pray for a BFP next week so I don't have to take it!!!
: Got my progesterone level back and she said it was 11.4 so I guess that is okay. I don't know what the norm is so I don't have much to go by. She just said it was 11.4 and that I did O this month. So that is all I know. After reading LiamsMommy's
post I realized how much of a "IUI virgin" I really am...
... when she said she had 7 follicles on 50mg of clomid I first thought "oh that sounds good" but then I saw her angry icon after and thought "oh maybe that isn't good". So could someone help me out and tell me what the ideal would be in the perfect world (we all know we don't live in that world, if we did we all wouldn't be here!!) so I can get this under my belt before I have to go through it in several weeks. How many follicles do you want/how much is too much, how big do you want them and anything else I need to know about that step. TIA!! Sorry to be such a pain!!!!
Forgot to ask if anyone knows how much the Ovidrel 250 micro syringe cost out of pocket?? This is my next purchase.