or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Mid to Late July TWW
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mid to Late July TWW - Page 11

post #201 of 553
You guys are too funny....I too am a POAS addict! I've wasted three already this month and I am only 9DPO!...
post #202 of 553
Yet I can see why some people wait to test. It can be so disheartening to get negatives. sigh.
I am having an emptional morning today- been crying. I am having all this work done on my house and it is freaking me out. I have a lovely house and yet it seems every time I get people to fix things up it gets worse and worse. Already having problems with this new job.
Then dh has been really busy at work and coming home really tired and not so giving emotionally and physically. He ususally is very giving in both those ways so I am spoiled for it. I understand he is simply tired from working long hot days outside. We are not fighting at all but this morning I was crying about my house, and ttc, and he was late for work and could only stay with me a little.

I want to not be scared to say if I Am having a good hope about this cycle- I want to not worry about making it not true if I say it!
So- I have been feeling the most hopeful about this cycle. I have been feeling this cramping for many days now- as if af is coming but subtler. And amost all the time. So that gives me hope. And sore bbs on and off. Is emotional a sign? probably not cause I am always emptional.
But I may only be 8 dpo or as much as 10. I think only 8 or so. I was still sad not to see that 2nd line today and my temp got lower.
Ugh.
I am just an emotional wreck today. I am worried about the repairs being done on my house. It is my sacred temple and was so well built- it just seems like everyone who works on it messes it up. I had anxiety dreams all night. I just feel CRUMMY>
post #203 of 553
Katie, . You are going through a rough time... poor thing. Hang in there.

Favrielle, congrats! :

I'm 6dpo, and feeling the pressure to test with all you early testers! Ha ha.
I have my bw today for progesterone so we'll see if it's high enough. I think based on my temp today it is!
post #204 of 553
Once your temperature starts to drop, there's not much you can do, is there?

:



I tested again. It's fainter. So faint, I can barely see a line, and I might be imagining it. My temp has dropped a LOT, even accounting for an earlier wake-up time. And I'm feeling crampy-ish.

This is why it isn't wise to test early. I know that, but I still do it. And now I'm likely going through chemical #3, and I know it. Ignorance really would be blissfull right now.

I'll be calling my ob this morning. Maybe after 3 she'll do something, even if it hasn't been a full year of trying. And if she gives me the "You're still so young, you have time, keep trying and get back to me in Sept/Oct", I'm going to drop her and find a provider who will listen to me. Because I can't do this anymore.
post #205 of 553
oh no! that's terrible. I'm so sorry.
post #206 of 553
favrielle, I am so sorry.
I really hope you get some answers from your OB.
post #207 of 553
Favrielle:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

post #208 of 553
Thread Starter 
Favrielle, I'm so sorry.
post #209 of 553
Favrielle- so sorry the lines are getting fainter. That is so hard.
As for the temps though, I have seen plenty of pregnant charts on ff in which the temp dropped but they were still pregnant. I hope you still are-
post #210 of 553
I tested this morning, a few days before I planned to, and got a BFN. I am probably 12dpo and I don't "feel" pregnant. I am feeling really frustrated and scared that we are in this for the long haul. This just isn't fun anymore - the non-spontaneous BD, anticipation, anxiety, feeling guilty for having a glass of wine . . . and I am only on cycle #2! I guess I am spoiled because I thought it would be really easy, as we got pregnant the first time we ever went unprotected with no thought behind it. I planned this 2nd pregnancy out soooo carefully because I thought it would happen right away and I wanted to be in control. Now I feel stupid because I should have been trying sooner. I am expecting AF on the 22nd so I guess there is still hope, but I don't think this is the month.
post #211 of 553
Favriell: Hang in there. I really hope you're wrong and this one sticks. Definitely find another GYN. There's nothing worse than a GYN who doesn't listen to her patients. We're here listening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomama View Post
I'm 6dpo, and feeling the pressure to test with all you early testers! Ha ha.
I have my bw today for progesterone so we'll see if it's high enough. I think based on my temp today it is!
Your chart looks HOT!
post #212 of 553
Katie, Favriell, SDmomma

I think I'm only 2 or 3 DPO but I'm starting to feel odd in my pelvis.
very mild cramps and almost a fullness, if that makes sense.

I know it's super early and there is a very big chance I'm just crazy, but my symptoms started with J pretty much instantly. (and I never, ever had any BB symptoms, oddly enough.)

How in the world did women get through all this TTC crap before the internet?
I'd go crazy without you ladies!
post #213 of 553
Favrielle- I am sorry. Yes, maybe you should seek an OB who wants to help you. Theres plenty out there. Good luck
post #214 of 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by DklovesMkandJK View Post
How in the world did women get through all this TTC crap before the internet?
Communication with Mirrors. 3 long flashes and a short flash meant I think I just ovulated. 4 quick flashes - Implantation Spotting. 1 long - 1 short - 1 long WTF is going on with my Fallopian Tubes? :
post #215 of 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by favrielle View Post
Once your temperature starts to drop, there's not much you can do, is there?

:



I tested again. It's fainter. So faint, I can barely see a line, and I might be imagining it. My temp has dropped a LOT, even accounting for an earlier wake-up time. And I'm feeling crampy-ish.

This is why it isn't wise to test early. I know that, but I still do it. And now I'm likely going through chemical #3, and I know it. Ignorance really would be blissfull right now.

I'll be calling my ob this morning. Maybe after 3 she'll do something, even if it hasn't been a full year of trying. And if she gives me the "You're still so young, you have time, keep trying and get back to me in Sept/Oct", I'm going to drop her and find a provider who will listen to me. Because I can't do this anymore.
hoping for a sticky baby for you.
:
post #216 of 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
Communication with Mirrors. 3 long flashes and a short flash meant I think I just ovulated. 4 quick flashes - Implantation Spotting. 1 long - 1 short - 1 long WTF is going on with my Fallopian Tubes? :
: Oh, god. That was perfect. :
post #217 of 553
Ok...I think I've just decided to love my OB's office. The PA called, and she's having me go in to a nearby lab for blood draws, plus getting me some prometrium (is that how it's spelled?) just in case it's a progesterone issue. We'll know more after the draws...

I haven't even told DH yet; he won't be awake until after 1.

Thanks for the hugs.
post #218 of 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
Communication with Mirrors. 3 long flashes and a short flash meant I think I just ovulated. 4 quick flashes - Implantation Spotting. 1 long - 1 short - 1 long WTF is going on with my Fallopian Tubes? :
You know how sometimes you laugh so hard you cry? Yeah, that's me right now.
post #219 of 553
I finally found my tests at the Dollar General. Got a big ole box of ten. Taking 'em to Cedar Rapids with me. Now, let's see if I can wait until Wednesday to test.
post #220 of 553
Quote:
Originally Posted by favrielle View Post
Ok...I think I've just decided to love my OB's office. The PA called, and she's having me go in to a nearby lab for blood draws, plus getting me some prometrium (is that how it's spelled?) just in case it's a progesterone issue. We'll know more after the draws...

I haven't even told DH yet; he won't be awake until after 1.

Thanks for the hugs.
I'm so glad that they are going to help you with this. My thoughts are with you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Mid to Late July TWW