Thank you-- it's nice to know that other people are thinking about this.
Right now, it is my plan to delay the M/M/R until 4 at the youngest. *but* if I decide that giving the R portion is morally okay, should I go ahead and give a dose of it now so as not to run the risk of her infecting a pregnant woman in the next three years? This is a difficult one, because my reasons for vaxing/not vaxing are very different than for the other vaccines. (though, of course, the deleterious side effects of the vax are still at issue)
by the way-- what a cool birth story! Ina May herself!
Edited to add: my understanding is that the only rubella vax right now is from aborted fetal tissue; they have tried to come up with others (various animal tissues), but they have 1) not worked and 2)caused severe allergic reactions.
And thanks, I really like my birth story too.