or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Babywearing › recommend buckle tai or buckle carrier (not SSC)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

recommend buckle tai or buckle carrier (not SSC) - Page 2

post #21 of 25
Thread Starter 
Ok, thanks so much. My ergo straps do the same thing to me, so I know exactly what you mean. I can still use it but I'm always pushing the strap back up on my left shoulder.

Thanks again, you've been really helpful.

I think I'm going to think about a connecta. So your connecta fits you well? I noticed on their website in the gallery, a lot of mamas in the pictures looked quite a bit larger than me, so I thought it might not work for me.
post #22 of 25
I'm 5'4", and weigh 128. I'm pretty small myself
I guess everyone is different. I've had alot of people recommend the Ergo to me, and it just didn't work for me.
The DreamCarrier is the one that has worked for me best so far.
Good luck in your search
post #23 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreen713 View Post
Ok, thanks so much. My ergo straps do the same thing to me, so I know exactly what you mean. I can still use it but I'm always pushing the strap back up on my left shoulder.

Thanks again, you've been really helpful.

I think I'm going to think about a connecta. So your connecta fits you well? I noticed on their website in the gallery, a lot of mamas in the pictures looked quite a bit larger than me, so I thought it might not work for me.

I'm small too, and drowned in an ergo.

My Pikkolo fits great.
post #24 of 25
The Hapai Baby doesn't have a structured waist. You put it on apron style. There's only one for sale on their website anymore . . . I think.
post #25 of 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckygreen713 View Post
I think I'm going to think about a connecta. So your connecta fits you well? I noticed on their website in the gallery, a lot of mamas in the pictures looked quite a bit larger than me, so I thought it might not work for me.
Wellll... the connecta is great in a front carry and yes, the shoulders do hang off of mine a little bit in a back carry. I use it mostly in the winter over my coat. But I love the simplicity of the design and the adjustibility!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi05 View Post
I'm 5'4", and weigh 128. I'm pretty small myself
I guess everyone is different. I've had alot of people recommend the Ergo to me, and it just didn't work for me.
The DreamCarrier is the one that has worked for me best so far.
Good luck in your search
See?!! I just need to try a Dream Carrier again!! Do you wear a small or medium? Full buckle or half? How do you do it, I wanna know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridVigor View Post
The Hapai Baby doesn't have a structured waist. You put it on apron style. There's only one for sale on their website anymore . . . I think.
Oh, Hapai Baby! I've always wanted to try one.

Hey I thought of another... Ten Toes Click?!

OP, you've got to go over to thebabywearer.com and get totally overwhelmed!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Babywearing
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Baby › Babywearing › recommend buckle tai or buckle carrier (not SSC)