- So sorry to hear about your sinus issues!! I can totally feel for you b/c I've had this stupid sinus infection that just won't go away (even after surgery) since last Nov 07. Hope you feel better soon and lets hope it is prego related and not just sinus related.
: for you!!! Your temp looks like it went up again today, that is good!!! I'll be watching your chart. It didn't happen for me, but I sure hope it happens for you my cycle buddy!!!!! Keep us updated!!!natrualmom
- you need to do what is right for you and your mom will just have to deal with it. I think every child is precious!!!Angi
- good luck with the family visit!!! I agree, the second time around will be much easier since you kinda know what to expect and aren't in the dark about how you are going to feel. Not that it couldn't change, but at least you are more aware. Good luck with this next IUI!!!biomama
- Wow, what a blessing that your appt got moved up!!! That is great!! Maybe now that you have the IVF appt scheduled you will have luck with this last IUI and won't end up needing their services.
: for you!!!EastbayK
- how did the IUI go??? Hope it went well and good luck with your TWW!!!jazcat
- how are you doing???
AFM- Well, I'm thinking of putting the BBT and my CBEFM away for the month, but it is so hard. I have been temping for over two years now and i feel like if i don't i'm going to miss something, but i also feel like i just need a break from it all. I also wonder if next month I will end up regreting not temping/charting and kick myself for not doing it. We are heading on vac here next weekend so I'm really looking forward to that. We would have done another IUI this month, but will be out of the state when we need to be going in for an U/S and the IUI so it won't happen until next month unless we get our own BFP without the help. Not sure if I should take the clomid or just go all natural this month, hum???? So that is that. Thanks everyone for all your support!!! Good luck to you all.