I rang the clinic and told them the result. They said that if AF still hadn't come during the weekend, to test again.
I have a feeling my temps will take a dive tomorrow (15DPO) - cos that's when FF reckons I should test. : Let's see what happens.
Jazcat I hope you have more luck than me, and not only get your BFP... but get it as soon as possible! I'd suggest holding off testing until at least until 11DPO... if you can hold out even longer - the better! Goodluck.