: I'm glad to hear you and your baby are doing well.
Muj, my diet recommendations are 30g for breakfast, 45g for lunch and dinner, and 15g for snacks. So, just a little less than yours. Actually, I've been going a little over for breakfast, closer to 40, but my numbers are still OK.
Sage, I hope everything settles down for you. It can be frustrating when your numbers are jumping around and you're not sure why.
I'd like to see what everyone else is eating for their snacks. I've recently learned that I shouldn't be eating edamame or tofu because it interferes with my thyroid meds, so I'm back to the old reliables.
15g (1 carb exchange) snacks:
- 1/2 an apple and a spoonful of peanut butter
- 1/2 c. plain yogurt with a teaspoon of agave nectar
- 1 slice whole wheat bread with peanut butter and cream cheese
- 2 oz. mixed nuts
- cheese slices on wheat crackers
0g or very low carb snacks:
- a hard boiled egg
- baby carrots with mayo+yogurt dip
- a cheese stick