I am a WAHM w/ a 5 1/2 y.o. and a 3 y.o. who keep me very busy. I have been married for almost 1 yr to my wonderful dh and our first wedding anniversary is also my due date!
We don't know if our baby is a boy or a girl and we are so excited to meet this little one.
This will be my 2nd homebirth which I am totally ready and psyched for. I will also be tandem nursing for the 2nd time when this little one arrives.
To answer your questions:
1. Where have you lived? Born and raised in WA state, moved to NM as a teen, and still here.
2. How many kids do you want? I always wanted 4, but w/this being baby #3 we feel our family is full and this baby will be our last.
3. Do you have any major passions? I am really passionate about BF, I have been helping women w/BF in various ways for the past 9 yrs (even before I had kids).
1. How did you find MDC? Through Mothering magazine and now I am addicted!
2. Favorite foods right now? Sweet onions, can't get enough of them.
3. What is your style? I am a girly girl so I like feminine clothing, I usually wear jeans and cute tops. My house is pretty neutral and I haven't really had time or money to decorate the way I would like. Overall I would say simple and comfortable.
Thanks guys! Sorry again about being out of commission!