or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Earlyish September TWW
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Earlyish September TWW - Page 6

post #101 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
*sigh* I think AF is going to come on about wednesday maybe Friday. I don't feel PG and my CM and cervix is telling me that AF is on her way. Plus I have the beginnings of cramps.

I think I will O next cycle when we are on our 1 yr anniversary! that should be fun
Kriket, I have been trying to do cm and cp for the past two cycles, what signs tell you af is coming.
post #102 of 413
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by septemberbaby68 View Post
Kriket, I have been trying to do cm and cp for the past two cycles, what signs tell you af is coming.
well, My cervix gets muchy again But not fertile mush, like half firm, half open. It gets wider, I guess would be the best description, and I will get a tiny bit of sticky/EWCM coupled with cramps and a general malcontent for humanity, it sounds like AF.

I don't normally get weepy tho. I have been crying over everything recently. humm..
post #103 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
well, My cervix gets muchy again But not fertile mush, like half firm, half open. It gets wider, I guess would be the best description, and I will get a tiny bit of sticky/EWCM coupled with cramps and a general malcontent for humanity, it sounds like AF.

I don't normally get weepy tho. I have been crying over everything recently. humm..

kriket, are you testing today? just looked at your chart and was curious. looking good!
post #104 of 413
Thread Starter 
No, I didn't test today. I want to wait until Saturday. That way I can have the weekend to either cry or wig out, and don't have to do either at work.
my chart is looking pretty good. I seem to have a 10-11 day LP. I had one cycle that was 16, but I'm not sure what to think about that cycle. I think I may have Oed later or something. Plus FF always tells me that I Oed 2 days after when I think I Oed. So I really think I have a 12-14 day LP which is perfect! I feel crappy so if AF is coming she will probably come before wednesday. I may cave, break all my TTC rules and test wednesday if she isn't here. We shall see. It depends also on how well DH hides the HPTs
post #105 of 413
kriket, the chart looks good indeed You near Athens? My alma mater
post #106 of 413
Thread Starter 
I WISH I was near Athens, I love that area of Ohio! Sadly I live in Dayton. The pond scum of the state
post #107 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
I WISH I was near Athens, I love that area of Ohio! Sadly I live in Dayton. The pond scum of the state
Oh right, SW means south WEST! Duh Never been to Dayton.
post #108 of 413
Your chart does look nice Kriket!!

I'm all : that I'm halfway through the TWW. I'm feeling pretty normal. Aside from the fact I woke up in the middle of the night thinking I was going to vomit all over myself but it's probably too early for that to be anything of substance.

You know I think I mentioned in the one thread that my friend had a dream I had a baby then the next night I had a dream I was pregnant. Well then this weekend I came home to my only bag of pads floating in the toilet soaked beyond salvaging. I don't know how on earth they got knocked in there but I'm crossing my fingers that I won't have to go out and buy new ones lol. However last night I had a dream my best friend from high school had positive pregnancy test pictures posted all over her myspace lol. I haven't even talked to her in 2 years nor do I have a myspace so that one was odd.
post #109 of 413
kriket that chart DOES look good :
post #110 of 413
Thread Starter 
: You guys are such enablers.

I will be strong, I will not test.
post #111 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
: You guys are such enablers.

I will be strong, I will not test.
i'll hold out with you, i'm 8 dpo right now and want to wait till the weekend and monday is my birthday so i'm REALLY hoping for a nice birthday present
post #112 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
No, I didn't test today. I want to wait until Saturday. That way I can have the weekend to either cry or wig out, and don't have to do either at work. I feel crappy so if AF is coming she will probably come before wednesday. I may cave, break all my TTC rules and test wednesday if she isn't here. We shall see. It depends also on how well DH hides the HPTs
you could always buy some cheapies if you can't find the hidden ones! LOL.

i saw that your LP was usually ten days and thought today might have been your test day since i saw that AF hasn't come!

i'm pullin' for ya!
post #113 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
: You guys are such enablers.

I will be strong, I will not test.
Ya know Kriket, if you are pregnant, it's very possible the test would show positive TOMORROW :
post #114 of 413
Thread Starter 
OMG. you people are AWFUL!

Trust me, I want it to be BFP as much as you guys do! I just hate staring at white tests. I may sneek tomorrow, because you guys are BAD!

I think I need a nap. I have been on the verge of barf all day. Which isn't helping my willpower to not test.
post #115 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
OMG. you people are AWFUL!

Trust me, I want it to be BFP as much as you guys do! I just hate staring at white tests. I may sneek tomorrow, because you guys are BAD!

I think I need a nap. I have been on the verge of barf all day. Which isn't helping my willpower to not test.
I will join in with the bad guys, TEST ALREADY
post #116 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by septemberbaby68 View Post
I will join in with the bad guys, TEST ALREADY
I think someone already said that it's like a sober man at a bar full of drunks asking if he should have a drink.

Kriket, wait!
post #117 of 413
I'm going to have to vote for test Kriket, because you ovulated at the same time as I think I did, so if you test and it's positive then I can test! :
post #118 of 413
Kriket I vote to wait until Wednesday. I hate white tests too
post #119 of 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
OMG. you people are AWFUL!

Trust me, I want it to be BFP as much as you guys do! I just hate staring at white tests. I may sneek tomorrow, because you guys are BAD!

I think I need a nap. I have been on the verge of barf all day. Which isn't helping my willpower to not test.
you feel like you're going to puke!?!?!?! YEAH!

i mean... yeah, wait to test till wednesday. i'm just saying... pukiness is actually a good thing in these parts.
post #120 of 413
Thread Starter 
It's Tuesday temps are still up DH hid all my tests and because I told him early this cycle that I would probably need them saturday he's holding me too it and doesn't want to give them up. I'm still optimistic, but you know how it is, AF is right around the corner. maybe. hopefully not.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Earlyish September TWW